Zenneth Manor Inn
Harris House Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$131
US$285
Port-O-Call Hotel(Ocean City)
US$249
US$219
US$209
  • Breakfast included
Forum Motor Inn(Ocean City)
US$122
Ocean City Mansion(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$149
Ocean Front Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$69
Biscayne Suites(Ocean City)
US$159
Scarborough Inn(Ocean City)
US$159
Ocean 7(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$132
  • Pool
All reviewsmorning coffeefront porchhome away from homeplace to staybeach tagsgrand slamhospitable coupleoffer free parkingpound cakecoffee cakegreat hostsoff street parkingjuly holidaybeach housewi firoom was cleanfeel right at home
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed there with my family Labor Day weekend for a family reunion. Jeff & Hillary instantly made us feel welcome. Zenneth Manor is a clean, cozy, relaxing, inn right in the heart of Ocean City, NJ. I highly recomend this inn and will definitely stay there again if I ever go back to OC, providing Jeff & Hillary are still the owners.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank CaptArtyJ
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Our family of of 3 plus oldest daughter and her husband and 7 mo old, and the grandma all stayed and loved every minute. The inn keepers are the best. A mix of NJ and southern hospitality. Close to all the good food places and 1 block walk to the beach. You get beach tags and just a warm welcoming place. The price is good and fair and cheaper than most. It is a hidden gem. Jeff and Hilary are genuine and the place is cozy and nice. Its like going to stay with extended family. All thumbs up from us.

Room Tip: Slept Like a baby and couldn't hear anything. Air conditioner kept us cool and enjoyable.
2  Thank jthier2014
Reviewed 4 September 2017

The Zenneth Manor Inn is our favorite place to stay in Ocean City. We have stayed there 8 or 9 times since 2015 and we will be back again in 2 weeks. The owner's, Hillary and Jeff, are lovely, very accommodating and make you feel very comfortable. The inn is alway very clean and family friendly. It's one block from the beach, walking distance to many restaurants and there is a bike rental place next door. There is complimentary coffee and cake in the lobby every morning. Sitting on the front porch, relaxing, maybe reading a good book and sipping our decaf, which Jeff specially makes for us, is one of our favorite things to do.This is the only place for us in Ocean City.

Room Tip: All of the rooms we have stayed in are equally good.
1  Thank bedelia2016
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

My kids and I (ages 12 and 9) stayed at the Zenneth for 3 nights to close out our summer 2017. The Zenneth was extremely clean and the owners were very friendly and accommodating. It was almost like spending the weekend with friends as compared to staying at other hotels on the island. Every morning there was coffee ready, which was great. On a rainy day there were plenty of games for me and my kids to play (Uno, Atari, Sorry). 5 minute walk to the beach and boards. We will most definitely be back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Joshua G
Reviewed 30 August 2017

My wife gave me a surprise weekend for my birthday, had my family there. Great hosts and great place! Highly recommended the Zenith Manor for a great get-away! Will definitely stay there again. Jeff & Hillary were great hosts.

1  Thank Jerry F