Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official Site
Hotels.comUS$150
Agoda.comUS$150
PricelineUS$150
CheapTicketsUS$150
All reviews bradley suite asbury park living room second floor the jersey shore bagels great auditorium perfect place to relax front porch bed and breakfast off season coffee maker girls weekend get away few blocks old victorian fresh fruit
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2021 via mobile

It’s a nice cute place. Nice rooms, one block from the ocean. Breakfast was lovely.

The only problem I had was that you could hear every food step in the halls, above you and the windows rattled in the wind. Being a light sleeper and forgetting to pack ear plugs made this very uncomfortable for me. But seeing as this is an old Victorian home, I see no fault in the establishment, and I’m sure the rest of the similarly built homes from that time period are the same way. I’m just suggesting light sleepers bring ear plugs.

Otherwise I highly recommend!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

I absolutely love staying at the Ocean Plaza! It is beautiful! The decor makes it feel beautiful and comfortable and It is also very clean and well maintained. Breakfast was limited, due to the virus, compared to the delicious hot breakfast choices offered during the summer when I stayed at the Ocean Plaza in August with my family. Ocean Plaza is my first choice when staying in Ocean Grove!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Summervaca2015
Reviewed 20 January 2021

Great hotel for our short stay. Easy contact free check in and out. Room clean and great view of the main street and beach. Comfortable bed with a lot of pillows. Room was a little warm and the thermostat is not in each room. Texted the manager and he turned it down. Nice big windows which allowed some ocean breeze and the ocean smell I love so much.

Room tip: have one facing the main street
Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 4 January 2021

When it was time to travel for medical treatments with the Jersey Shore University Medical Center, my husband and I imagined that a warm and welcoming Inn in a walkable community would help us to balance the challenges with some joy, even during Covid. Every day of our stay with the The Ocean Plaza Hotel brought us that gift.

On our first day, after a safely offered hot breakfast in the parlor, we quickly found the neighborhood bookstore Comfort and Joy to discover a history book of this storied area. We also discovered the joy of connecting with merchants along Main Avenue, just a few blocks from the Hotel. Walking everywhere in town, along the ocean boardwalk and over to Asbury Park and villages south of Ocean Grove introduced us to excellent (and safe) lunches and dinners and new conversations. We even weathered our first Nor'Easter!

Every day Chip, Maria, Kelly and Vicki's whole team took good care of us throughout it all. Highlights were a good breakfast (always with fruit) coffee and hot chocolate, amazing hot showers, thick white towels, a million pillows and a stack of extra blankets when the storm arrived. Oh...and their kindness and encouragement when we left in the dark before dawn for the next day's treatment.

When it was time to get back home on the train to Florida, we were rested and ready for the days ahead. We are thinking of you all, Ocean Plaza Hotel, and wish you a remarkable 2021!

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 22 December 2020

Even in off season, Ocean Plaza is a tranquil place to hang out, with friendly and attentive staff, plenty of peace and quiet, and very dependable Wi-Fi. I have been a guest several times, and the experience was always positive and memorable. The daily breakfast is not to be missed.

Date of stay: December 2020