“Delivery”

Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery
Description: My name is Carlo Castronovo and I would like to introduce myself to those of you who may not have been to Giusseppe's Pizza & Italian Cuisine here in Old Bridge My four brothers and I have continued our family tradition of serving great food, just as our father did for nearly half a century. Giusseppe's is our fifth and newest restaurant — a family-owned independent pizzeria and restaurant that offers unmatched quality and service. Our employees' first priority is the customer and making sure that their experience at Giusseppe's is nothing short of excellent. Did you know we use 100% Grande Cheese? Grande uses 100% all-natural cheese with no fillers, no preservatives & no additives!. Our sauce is made with fresh-packed tomatoes! Not from concentrate! From all of us at Giusseppe's Pizza & Italian Cuisine, we look forward to serving you! Buon Appetito!
apple
“Delivery”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I have ordered from here many times. Today is my third time that I order for delivery and the food is cold when I get it. I like cold pizza, but I would like for my pizza to be at least warm when I get it. The calamari is soggy when you open up the container. Three strikes and your out. I hate having to try new places until I find the right pizza but I hate cold soggy food more.

• Visited December 2013
Carlo C, Owner at Giuseppe's Pizza & Fine Italian Food, responded to this review, 26 December 2013
Hello. We apologize for the cold delivery food, and you are absolutely right, this is unacceptable! Please feel free to send me an email (carlocastronovo77@gmail.com) to describe your experience even further to make sure this does not happen in the future. Again, we apologize and hope that you will give us the opportunity to impress you as we should be doing during each and every interaction with our guests! Best, Carlo Castronovo (Owner)

EAST BRUNSWICK, N.J.
“The place to eat”
Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

The pizza is just like Brooklyn . The staff is very friendly and egger to please. This place isn't just looking to take your money and push you out the door .

Carlo C, Owner at Giuseppe's Pizza & Fine Italian Food, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Awesome! We love to see recognition from our fans. We enjoy having enthusiastic guests who enjoy a delicious meal and a friendly staff! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and we hope to see you again soon. Best, Carlo Castronovo (Owner)
usa
“Best Pizza in Old Bridge”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

The pizza is consistently awesome and the staff is always so friendly. The owner, Carlo, seems to remember everyone and is always there with a smile on! I've also catered parties from Giuseppe's and the food again is delish and reasonable!

Visited April 2013
Carlo C, Owner at Giuseppe's Pizza & Fine Italian Food, responded to this review, 1 May 2013
Hello Debbie! The Guisseppe's team appreciates that you took the time to leave us a review. We are glad that you recognize our friendly staff and our delicious pizza. I always try my best to remember everyone because we value each and every customer, guest, fan, friend, and family member that comes to Guisseppe's. We are glad that you have catered parties with Guisseppe's and we hope that you will again in the future. We look forward to seeing you again soon for some more delicious food! Have a great day Debbie! Best, Carlo Castronovo (Owner)
Jamesburg, New Jersey
“Brooklyn Girl Found Brooklyn Pizza Finally!”
Reviewed 23 August 2012

I grew up in Brooklyn my entire life until 26. I moved to Old Bridge, and hated all the pizza places around. No consistency. Then Giuseppe's opened and I was in love! Out of 20 or so deliveries only ONCE was the pizza not good. Now I live in Jamesburg and I drive TO Guiseppe's for pizza because everything in my area sucks!

• Visited August 2012
Carlo C, Owner at Giuseppe's Pizza & Fine Italian Food, responded to this review, 12 March 2013
Hello! We appreciate your support of our delicious pizza! We hope to see you again soon and appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! Best, Carlo Castronovo (Owner)
old bridge
“Make Fresh Pizza Pies !!”
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Every time I go into a Pizzeria they always seem to have "Fresh Counter Pizza Pies." When you walk into Giusseppe's it seems like all the "Counter Pies." Chicken Parm, Chicken Alfredo, BUffalo Chicken, etc. Have been sitting there all day. I find it gross.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank italinqueen123
Hello! We appreciate you leaving your review but we always have fresh pizza pies on our counter that are baked within the hour! We always look to have the freshest food available to our guests at all times! We encourage you to stop back in for a better experience this time and apologize for your previous encounter! Best, Carlo Castronovo (Owner)