All reviews red lobster no elevator front desk first floor yogurt new jersey scrambled eggs parking lot free breakfast on duty right next door stayed one night garden state plaza nj alan route nyc
Reviewed 11 May 2017

I selected this Comfort Inn because it was located midway between two locations I would be frequentlng during my stay in New Jersey. Despite being located between two highways the the hotel is very quiet. The room is nicely updated, the bed very comfy, the bathroom clean with heavy towels, and there is a full-sized fridge, microwave, and an adequate coffee maker in the corner. A continental breakfast is offered every morning but I found it easy enough to drive up the highway to the grocery store for items to stock the fridge. Housekeeping service is quick and efficient. The Red Lobster is on the property for quick take-out, too. A bus stop is a short walk up the highway if you wish to take a bus into New York City (my purpose - save hundreds of $$ per night!) with maybe a 30 minute ride or so. I'm returning next week and plan to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Hotel is very clean. Everyone from the front desk to the cleaning staff are very friendly and always greet you with a hello or a good morning and a smile. GREAT JOB EVERYONE ! ! ! I will be staying there again

Room Tip: Great place to stay and a great value
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2017

From the moment I arrived until the moment I had to leave I felt relaxed, happy and satisfied. Due to an upcoming exam, I needed a quiet and relaxing place to concentrate on studying/reading without normal distractions. To reward myself, I chose a room with a whirlpool tub. (great choice for me!). There is nothing at all to complain about. The staff were friendly and efficient. The room was immaculate. To boost the feeling of vacation I awoke to smell of breakfast. The morning breakfast was filled with choices and the availability of coffee 24 hours a day was perfect for me. PLUS... and to me this is the best part - non dairy/milk creamers were available. Being lactose intolerant sucks - and having French vanilla creamer available is fantastic. There was half and half for regular digesters. The Red Lobster next door provided a quick meal - I called to order ahead and walked over to pick it up. There are other places within walking distance on the same side of the highway - but everything is right here within the complex. highly recommend for a getaway or place to stay.

Room Tip: My room faced the highway and even during major traffic, I heard nothing.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 February 2017

I felt like I'm in 5 star hotel, the guy who served me, Angel. F. was very professional and I really did not expect that kind of quality of service, great job. If I would be any near around I know what hotel I will choose to stay in .

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Each morning I woke up with screaming children and yelling adults. I asked to be moved, but there were no available rooms. The shower head in the bathroom was on a sliding pole, and would not stay up. I got the same response, we can't move you (apparently they don't do repairs).

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
rewldrgroup, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. We apologize for the issues you faced during your stay. Our staff tries very hard to make sure each guest is comfortable. We have no record of asking to move rooms, complaining about "screaming children or yelling adults" (or any other guest complaints regarding it), etc. Please make sure your writing a review for the correct hotel as these issues would have generated a notice for management to review but would have been corrected immediately.