US$115
US$194
US$170
US$84
US$189
Garden Plaza Hotel(Saddle Brook)
US$75
Saddle Brook Marriott(Saddle Brook)
US$219
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$114
US$102
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

All reviewsred lobsterno elevatorfront deskfirst floornew jerseyyogurtscrambled eggsparking lotfree breakfaston dutyright next doorrooms were very cleanstayed one nightgarden state plazanjalanroute
Reviewed 27 June 2017

This hotel overall is a great value. We stayed two nights for a trip to NYC. The rates here are much more reasonable for a short drive to the city. The staff was very friendly and answered all our questions, the rooms were clean and cozy, and I did enjoy their breakfast. The only issue I had was the bathroom. We were in a handicap accessible room for someone on our trip. The bathroom itself was a great size, but there wasn't much counter space, the floors were slick which posed a problem for the person we were with, and the shower itself didn't have a seat built in which would have been easier than the small bench provided. With that said, we made it work and I would absolutely stay here again next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Stayed here in earlier this month for a couple of nights. Due to late check-in, we got a room on the second floor. The hotel has no elevators, and the guests are expected to schlep the luggage up ten steep stairs. The night clerk was rude and indifferent to the discomfort of guests hauling the luggage upstairs. After complaining to the manager, we got help with our luggage on checkout. Kudos to the front desk manager, and other staff (except night clerk) for being patient and trying to help the guests. My prayers are with the guests on the second floor, if there is ever an emergency evacuation. Otherwise, overall a pretty decent hotel for the price, clean and full of amenities expected in a midrange hotel/motel franchise.

Room Tip: Unless you are physically fit or have no luggage, no kids and no wheel chairs, insist on a first floor room AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2017

I selected this Comfort Inn because it was located midway between two locations I would be frequentlng during my stay in New Jersey. Despite being located between two highways the the hotel is very quiet. The room is nicely updated, the bed very comfy, the bathroom clean with heavy towels, and there is a full-sized fridge, microwave, and an adequate coffee maker in the corner. A continental breakfast is offered every morning but I found it easy enough to drive up the highway to the grocery store for items to stock the fridge. Housekeeping service is quick and efficient. The Red Lobster is on the property for quick take-out, too. A bus stop is a short walk up the highway if you wish to take a bus into New York City (my purpose - save hundreds of $$ per night!) with maybe a 30 minute ride or so. I'm returning next week and plan to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Hotel is very clean. Everyone from the front desk to the cleaning staff are very friendly and always greet you with a hello or a good morning and a smile. GREAT JOB EVERYONE ! ! ! I will be staying there again

Room Tip: Great place to stay and a great value
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2017

From the moment I arrived until the moment I had to leave I felt relaxed, happy and satisfied. Due to an upcoming exam, I needed a quiet and relaxing place to concentrate on studying/reading without normal distractions. To reward myself, I chose a room with a whirlpool tub. (great choice for me!). There is nothing at all to complain about. The staff were friendly and efficient. The room was immaculate. To boost the feeling of vacation I awoke to smell of breakfast. The morning breakfast was filled with choices and the availability of coffee 24 hours a day was perfect for me. PLUS... and to me this is the best part - non dairy/milk creamers were available. Being lactose intolerant sucks - and having French vanilla creamer available is fantastic. There was half and half for regular digesters. The Red Lobster next door provided a quick meal - I called to order ahead and walked over to pick it up. There are other places within walking distance on the same side of the highway - but everything is right here within the complex. highly recommend for a getaway or place to stay.

Room Tip: My room faced the highway and even during major traffic, I heard nothing.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo