“The Summer of my Great Content”

Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Paramus
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This summers vacation stay in New Jersey was a far cry from our stay at the Best Western in Ramsey, NJ. As I wrote in my last years Trip Report we stayed at BW because of price, which we found was quoted wrong to us and instead of staying at Comfort Inn as we usually do we stayed at BW for budget reasons (2 1/2 months) Don't be misled by low ball prices over the phone. For the few dollar difference you can't beat the Comfort Inn in Paramus, NJ. The desk staff are gems, Sassy, Allen and Eddy the Manager. They can't do enough for the customers. The rooms were comfortable, the beds great and a fantastic shower. Good breakfast and coffee 24 hours a day. Thanks guys, Bob Starz

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 August 2017

My first time staying with Comfort Inn. After reading all the positive reviews, I made quick decision on where we stay for weekend getaway. Room is clean but stuffy, you have to keep the temperature at 60 F to avoid smelly air. Nice bed and shower though. Breakfast is ok, not much selections. I would say it is a reasonable stay, not a great value.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2017

This is a great place to stay - clean rooms, friendly staff. There is no elevator to the second floor, so the desk clerk offered to carry my bags to the second floor if I needed help!

The shower is terrific, comfortable bed, good pillows. The space is set up very efficiently to get a bunch of furniture (plus microwave, fridge, and large TV) into a space smaller than most Comfort Inns, and it doesn't feel cramped at all.

The location is good in terms of being near lots of shopping, but the entrance and exit from traffic into the hotel parking lot was a bit harrowing for this out-of-towner! I got the hang of it after the second or third try.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2017

The entire hotel staff is extremely amenable and very easy to work with. The front desk staff are very knowledgeable about places to grab a meal or order in. The rooms are always super clean and the housekeeping staff go out of their way to accommodate individual schedules. I've stayed there many times and always enjoyed my stay completely. I'd encourage you to give them a try. You won't be disappointed. I'm looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2017

This hotel overall is a great value. We stayed two nights for a trip to NYC. The rates here are much more reasonable for a short drive to the city. The staff was very friendly and answered all our questions, the rooms were clean and cozy, and I did enjoy their breakfast. The only issue I had was the bathroom. We were in a handicap accessible room for someone on our trip. The bathroom itself was a great size, but there wasn't much counter space, the floors were slick which posed a problem for the person we were with, and the shower itself didn't have a seat built in which would have been easier than the small bench provided. With that said, we made it work and I would absolutely stay here again next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paramus
1.3 km away
31.6 km away
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Newark Airport, NJ
16.2 km away
Best Western The Inn At Ramsey

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus

Address: 211 N State Rt 17, Paramus, NJ 07652-2903
Region: United States > New Jersey > Paramus
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Paramus
Price Range: $152 - $254 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus Nj Hotel Paramus