“Happy Multiple Time Return Guest!!!”

Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Paramus
Reviewed 21 August 2017

This was my fourth or fifth time at the Paramus Comfort Inn and definitely not my last (I am actually booked for my next stay in November 2017....).
The Comfort Inn has become a sort of home-away-from-home for me. My grandchildren live nearby and are my main excuse (You need one....) to visit Paramus frequently.
The staff recognize me as soon as i step in, which is nice.
They always have a smile to spare and are efficient and friendly.
The room are spacious, clean and with everything you need.
The soundproofing is excellent, rendering the rooms quiet even with the main road being nearby.
Breakfasts are fresh and pleasant.
Always my preferred staying place in the area.
I'll keep returning!!

Room Tip: If you have luggage - Ask for the ground level (No elevator...!!).
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 20 August 2017

The exterior of the Comfort Inn is not too nice so I was concerned about the room. Fortunately, the interior and the hotel room were much better. The bed was comfortable, the room had a refrigerator and was clean.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We arrived at 2am from the airport. The person at the desk was so friendly and went to extra mile with all the info we would need for the next day. The only thing is I didn't like the fact that we had to take 4 suitcases to the second floor using a staircase. There is no elevator. The breakfast was sufficient, they serve eggs, bacon, toast, cereals, etc. The room was quiet, we had a great sleep!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This summers vacation stay in New Jersey was a far cry from our stay at the Best Western in Ramsey, NJ. As I wrote in my last years Trip Report we stayed at BW because of price, which we found was quoted wrong to us and instead of staying at Comfort Inn as we usually do we stayed at BW for budget reasons (2 1/2 months) Don't be misled by low ball prices over the phone. For the few dollar difference you can't beat the Comfort Inn in Paramus, NJ. The desk staff are gems, Sassy, Allen and Eddy the Manager. They can't do enough for the customers. The rooms were comfortable, the beds great and a fantastic shower. Good breakfast and coffee 24 hours a day. Thanks guys, Bob Starz

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2017

My first time staying with Comfort Inn. After reading all the positive reviews, I made quick decision on where we stay for weekend getaway. Room is clean but stuffy, you have to keep the temperature at 60 F to avoid smelly air. Nice bed and shower though. Breakfast is ok, not much selections. I would say it is a reasonable stay, not a great value.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paramus
1.3 km away
31.6 km away
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Newark Airport, NJ
16.2 km away
Best Western The Inn At Ramsey

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus

Address: 211 N State Rt 17, Paramus, NJ 07652-2903
Region: United States > New Jersey > Paramus
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Paramus
Price Range: S$152 - S$254 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus Nj Hotel Paramus