“Irish lady loved the Irish Pub”

Sean O'Casey's Irish Pub
Ranked #14 of 26 Restaurants in Park Ridge
Cuisines: Pub
Description: Sean O'Casey's Irish Pub is considered to be the best authentic Irish pub restaurant in Bergen County, NJ, offering classic grilled entrees, pastas and delicious desserts as well as DirecTV for delicious cuisine and hours of sport and movie entertainment.
Reviewed 4 September 2016

The food was really good. My son & I both had Filet Mignon and Veggies. The server was very accommodating. The chep went out of the way twice to see if we were content & happy. Would attend dinner there again.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Can't remember his name, I think it was Jackson, our bartender was really nice. I asked for a sweet drink, which I often do to bartenders, and some look at me and say, "well, what do you want?" He made me a great drink. I appreciate that. He was also very friendly. I would go back!

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Simple fare in a nice environment. The decor is nice, but the lighting is too strong. It was so bright when we walked into the bar at 9PM that we thought it was already last call. Guinness tasted a bit off, so we switched over to Jack Daniels and were happier then. Only one person working the bar, yet there were 25 in our group and another group that was already there. Staffing seemed to be an issue all around with this hotel and restaurant.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

Stopped in a Sean O'Casey's in the evening around 8 pm. Had a few drinks and a couple of apps. The food was very good and the bartender was very friendly. Not a lot of people there. Juke box is a bit dated but overall a nice clean place.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

After the wedding we all went there for drinks and had a lot of fun . Great Iris place to hang out have fun mingle with your friends Lotta laughs great bartenders