Lowest prices for your stay
US$134
View deal
Booking.comUS$134
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$134
All reviews indoor pool rooms are nice fitness center lobby elevator desk bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2021

Needed a room for Saturday night…driving trip. Everywhere was full or way overpriced due to special events in the area. Ended up driving an extra hour to find a place to stay. Internet acting up so phoned the hotel for a reservation. Very pleasant and helpful person secured a room with a good rate. The lobby staff also helped us find food for delivery. Now, onto the room. Opened the door and musty smell immediately noticeable. Oh well I think, nothing to be done. AC probably causing it. Bathroom…only one fourth of a roll of toilet paper, no extra roll. In shower, they have bottles of shampoo and two bottles of conditioner but no body wash. Tissue box had one tissue left. Retired to sleep….good thing we had two queen beds. After sleeping four hours, woke up and mattress was very wet, like somebody had poured water in there. No I am not incontinent ….my clothes were dry, mattress under me was very wet. There must be moisture in the mattress and my weight pressing down caused it to rise up and be absorbed by the bedding. I ended up washing and changing my clothes at 1:30 AM. Climbed into the other bed with my spouse for rest of the night. So now I know source of musty smell. The other bed was dry, thank goodness. Otherwise the room was fine for a one night stay. Very quiet area..The Bistro in the lobby had a very limited food selection at night.

Date of stay: September 2021
Gessica Pecana, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2021

Good afternoon Laura99,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback of your stay. I am glad that my staff took care of you and was pleasant throughout the night. However, on behalf of the entire hotel, I would like to sincerely apologize for the housekeeping condition of the room you stayed in. Please be assured that an investigation will be conducted and this will be addressed with the the appropriate team leader responsible to make sure this does not happen again. I do hope that if you visit Parsippany again, you would give our hotel another chance. Thank you for staying and take care.

Reviewed 18 September 2021 via mobile

I stayed here twice. the hotel was okay, one of the staff was terrific. Unfortunately, I don't remember her name, but as an elite member, she took care of me, so thank you. I will be back because of that in the future when I need to be in that area!!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2021 via mobile

Neat and clean room, silent room, easy to locate
Good housekeeping
Bistro at site so lot of options at breakfast and dinner
Would recommend it
Location nice
Everything nearby, I liked the place
Staff is helpful

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2020

This property opened in 2001, and it has been nicely kept up since then. My family travels out here from Western PA every year because my aunt lives in Lake Hiawatha, which is near this hotel.

ROOMS: The rooms are nice, clean, and functional. The desk had plenty of room for my Dell laptop. Also, the desk slides.

AMENITIES: This has an indoor pool, fitness center, and a Starbucks. No free breakfast though.

ELEVATORS: These are Schindler 321A installed in 2001. They are loud and kinda rough. Other than that, they're your standard older hotel elevators.

MY SCORE: 4.6 out of 5.0
Pros: Almost everything
Cons: No free breakfast

Room tip: Avoid the rooms near the elevator. I've heard the motor room before and trust me, it's LOUD!!
Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank 715aidanm
Reviewed 2 December 2019 via mobile

The Front Desk staff were knowledgeable and helpful. We had a long ride there. They pointed us in the right direction for a quick meal.

An hour before the wedding I realized I forgot to bring a tie. The young guy at the front desk recommended a place where I could get a tie quickly.

Lobby was nice.

I can’t complain about the room. Nice room. They don’t have fridges in the room though. No big deal.

Bathroom in good shape. Good selections on TV. WIFI easily accessible.

Pleasant stay