We always travel with our ’Fur Baby’ as we do not like to leave our dog in a kennel for extended times. We always stay at a Red Roof Inn because they are pet friendly, usually clean and well maintained. This one is an exception, a total letdown and gross out! The room is typical in size and layout to other Ref Roof Inns we have stayed but this one can use a lot of maintenance, repair and cleaning. We were in the back building and could not connect to the WIFI as the signal was too weak back there so I had to walk to the lobby to download eMail! Some people with pets are pigs and do not clean up after their dog. In the pet walking area there were poops all over that I had to keep my dog away from. This location is not worth reviewing or staying at. It’s a shame it gives Red Roof a bad name! Run Away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free WiFi, spacious work areas in all rooms, free USA Today & coffee in lobby, complimentary parking, weekly rates available, 1 well behaved pet stays free, ADA accessible, iron/boards, restaurant and meeting space adjacent to hotel, knowledgeable caring staff. NEW YORK CITY is easily accessible via the Park & Ride at nearby large mall, nonstop buses leave every 30 minutes $15 R/T. Morristown, Meadowlands Sports Complex, Newark Airport, and 8 colleges all close-by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn Parsippany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Parsippany Hotel Parsippany
- Parsippany Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Parsippany New Jersey