US$133
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$119
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$137
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$84
Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$398
US$345
Hilton.com
Courtyard by Marriott Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
US$129
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$121
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$139
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

All reviewsfront desksuperior kingrooms are cleannew jerseypleasant staydunkin donutsbed was very comfortablemarsharridynastynjpetscommuteroutehousekeepingnychighway
Reviewed 18 June 2017

This place is good value for the price. Located on Rt 46, close to a number of other hotels, this property ticks all the boxes. Easily located, ample parking, clean rooms with working appliances & good showers, smooth check-in & check-out. The hotel itself does not have a restaurant, though the room did have a room-service dining menu. But there are a number of dining options within walking distance - IHOP, Cuban, Chinese, Indian, etc.
Overall, a decent stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our Inn,
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, We look forward to serving you
in the future for your lodging needs.

Thank you for using Red Roof Inn.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Ah what a hidden oasis in the middle of the hotel jungle out there. Found this place quite by accident zipping when I should have zapped and it led me to red roof 's front door. Being here and very tired and weary I checked in with Guerra and she gave me the lowdown of where the best places and not so best places to go to get a bite to eat. Very informative and knowledgeable of the area . Stay was great and slept like a baby getting up totally refreshed and ready to go . Marsha Marsha Marsha checked me out and gave me the particulars of the area and directions to where I needed to go that day. Extremely helpful !!! I call her Marsha Marsha Marsha cause the front desk was full when I was there and she really did have three heads and six hands tending to the people at the desk. Knew by that her experience at front desk was above and beyond call of duty. Really hope she was getting 3 paychecks. On my return trip I shall deviate from my route to stay here on the return trip. Thanks people for the welcome and departure salutations !!! Made my day !!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience,We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, I will surely share your experience with Marsha, We will be looking forward to serve you on your return trip.

Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

We chose Red Roof Inn because of the free stay for dogs and inexpensive room price. Before we got a 2nd dog we'd stay at the Sheraton. This is NOT the Sheraton but we were pleasantly surprised. It was clean, quiet and convenient to our needs. There is no room fridge, but other than that the beds were comfortable and check in was fast and painless. We will return!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, We are extremely happy to hear you appreciated our quick fast check in process I will surely share your experience with your team.

We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I do enjoy the Red Roof Inns as they all have similar layouts and they don't charge for dogs. This one did not provide a breakfast but the rate was very good.It was pouring rain all day and night while we were there but the cleaning staff was kind to provide an extra towel so we could dry off our dog easily. I was surprised that at checkout, in the early morning,the reception was behind a glass wall, so that they weren't exposed. Perhaps there has been some robberies in the past and this is to protect the staff/ This is New York isn't it.

Stayed: May 2017
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, I am glad to hear to enjoyed your stay, and my team member did assist you with an extra towel.There have been no robberies in the area for sure, We do operate from a window till 6 am. The location of the Inn is Parsippany New Jersey about 28 miles from New York.

We look forward to serving you soon.

Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

When I reached at 1am, the Staff said only 2 rooms are available and both were pre-occupied and used. At 1am in the night I had to find a different Hotel. Very Bad Experience. The one star is for the staff who helped me get the Refund. Very Horrible Experience, do not recommend.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank esam78

I am sorry to hear about your experience,I will surely take this up with my team to ensure this not repeated.

I hope you will give us a second chance when your lodging needs arise.

We look forward to serving you in the future.