Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$68
View deal
Hotels.comUS$68
PricelineUS$68
Agoda.comUS$68
eDreamsUS$68
FindHotelUS$68
getaroom.comUS$76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 December 2018 via mobile

Overall it’s safe, which means no one will enter to your room in the middle of the night. But the room is outdated, carpet is dirty and in general you feel so sad while you are in that room. You hear every morning trucks leaving and well... I did a bad choice

Date of stay: December 2018
2  Thank gavelarp02
Reviewed 6 December 2018

Marsha great front desk employee. Handled my reservation. Booked my room through Hotels.com had to stay another night. She handled my extra night with no issues. She made my stay very pleasant. Will stay again if Im in the area

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2018

Dear NJTRAVELER,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our Inn; we greatly appreciate it.
Thank you also for the kind words for Marsha; she always goes out of his way to provide "WOW" service to all our guests and it really shows !

Thank you so much! We look forward to exceeding you expectations the next time your travels bring you back to the Parsippany area.

Reviewed 14 November 2018 via mobile

I stayed here while on my way to a family event for the weekend. The front desk was very nice and made checking in a breeze. My room was clean and well kept. Will definitely be looking to stay at a Red Roof Inn on my future trips if they are all like this.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2018

Dear Madelyn,

Thanks for choosing Parsippany Red Roof Inn for your travel needs and for sharing with us your thoughts about your recent visit. I’m so glad to hear that front desk made checking in such a breeze for you to make it to your family event on time. Our housekeeping staff do an outstanding job keeping the room tidy.

We are excited about your next review and stay with us because we can't wait to hear from you.

Reviewed 14 November 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just visited NJ from NC to visit family for the weekend but wanted to have our own place to stay that didn’t break the bank. We were very satisfied with our stay! We traveled with our two pups and were not charged a pet fee, and were very pleased with the quality of the room as well as the friendliness of the employees. We will definitely return next time we’re in the area!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review your most recent stay with us. We are thrilled that we were able to accommodate your needs while visiting your family! It is nice to hear that you found our rooms to be "very pleasant" as well as our staff to be "friendly." They work hard each and every day and we will make sure to pass along the kind words to them.

Thank you for choosing the Parsippany Red Roof Inn, we look forward to seeing you again very soon !

Reviewed 14 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this location when My friends and I were traveling across country. It’s a little dated but clean and the staff was very nice. The price was right up my alley considering we were on a budget. Definitely glad it was worth the stop.

Date of stay: October 2018