Lowest prices for your stay
US$132
US$125
View deal
Free cancellation until 13/08/21
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$125
Priceline
Lol.travelUS$132
All reviews stove top made to order omelets full kitchen dunkin donuts small kitchen shuttle service nice size business trip convenient location wedding sink fridge roomy couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2021

I enjoyed service, cleanliness and access of the hotel. Been there 6 times in the past year and returning next soon. I treasure the personal service and quick response to calls. The manager was also providing service and very attentive to our calls. Once again, thanks!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 17 April 2021

Wonderful hotel facility in a convenient area of town. Staff service and room quality-excellent! Very clean and comfortable room. This was my first stay at Hyatt House Parsippany East and will not be my last. Staff and management appear to adhere to and exceed guidelines for covid safety for workers and guests.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2021

Need better customer service and attention to details. Had to ask for towels and toilet paper 2 times
I finally just went to the front desk at 11pm at night and just picked them up myself
Also better assistance when checking in esp for our event which was a wedding. Bus shuttle leaving at 4pm, many rooms were not ready until 3 pm or after. Had to get ready in other family members rooms. Very upsetting.

Reviewed 13 April 2021

The hotel was nice and the rooms were clean. However the manager on duty was not people friendly. When we arrived our rooms were not ready. She was not helpful at all in this process as we needed to get ready for our rehearsal/ dinner. Once we were checked in many of us had room issues, wrong rooms, air conditioning problems, toilet problems. I understand these things happen but she was not helpful! We brought a lot of business to this hotel for the weekend and I think they could have accommodated us better.

Reviewed 13 April 2021

The front desk staff was unfortunately really rude and not helpful. They gave everyone a major attitude and acted like we were inconveniencing them. We were there for my sisters wedding and everyone commented on how horrible the customer service was. 75 people stayed from her wedding and my sister was disappointed. The room wasn’t clean at all and we were there two days....garbages werent emptied, beds were not made etc it was just a bad experience.