Lowest prices for your stay
US$139
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$125
Hyatt.com
Trip.comUS$139
All reviews stove top made to order omelets full kitchen dunkin donuts small kitchen shuttle service nice size business trip convenient location wedding sink fridge roomy couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2021

Hotel not willing to accommodate special entry shower tub; had booked a room with full size refrigerator that wasn't provided, asked for assistance in moving to another room and was told "I'm not going to talk to you about this any more." Also asked about moving to Morristown location, also not supported. Filthy backed up sink reported and NOT cleaned, not enough towels, room not cleaned. Terrible experience.

Reviewed 5 May 2021

I stayed there for my own wedding and had a block. The General Manager, Cheri, was not helpful at all, took weeks to get back to emails and never once returned my phone calls. The staff is oblivious to what was going on. We also requested room service, told them the time we would be out of the room, but still never got it. Many of my guests had issues booking through the block online, or spent HOURS on the phone only to be hung up on. This is probably the worst hotel experience I’ve ever had in my entire life. The only stressful part of my wedding was dealing with the hotel. While discussing the contract previously we wanted the option for a buffet breakfast for my guests the next morning. I was not told until the Monday before that that was no longer an option. I had to scramble to find somewhere to cater breakfast in, then when the restaurant dropped the food off, the hotel told me they did not have silverware, plates or chaffing dishes for any of my food even though I specifically called the front desk and they said not a problem! I spent hundreds of dollars on food that my guests had to eat cold solely because of the hotel staff. I understand they are short staffed, but that is no excuse for the incompetence and flat out disregard for anything I requested.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 19 April 2021

Filthy stains on the drapes, rooms and light fixtures in disrepair, and staff that ignores requests for late check-in leading to a cancellation of reservations and waiting around at 3am for new ones. Find a days inn or motel 6 and be happier.

Reviewed 18 April 2021

I enjoyed service, cleanliness and access of the hotel. Been there 6 times in the past year and returning next soon. I treasure the personal service and quick response to calls. The manager was also providing service and very attentive to our calls. Once again, thanks!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 17 April 2021

Wonderful hotel facility in a convenient area of town. Staff service and room quality-excellent! Very clean and comfortable room. This was my first stay at Hyatt House Parsippany East and will not be my last. Staff and management appear to adhere to and exceed guidelines for covid safety for workers and guests.

• Trip type: Travelled on business