Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$112
Hotels.comUS$112
PricelineUS$112
Hyatt.comUS$112
FindHotelUS$112
Trip.comUS$144
All reviews stove top full size refrigerator dunkin donuts small kitchen nice size business trip free breakfast convenient location would highly recommend this hotel home away from home yogurt dishwasher wedding sink couch nj properties
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2021

We've stayed at other Hyatt Houses and this one seemed old and tired. It has the potential to be very nice but the housekeeping isn't what it should be. They had me sign a list of hotel rules at check in reminding us that there were "quiet hours" and we were subject to fees for some other reasons. Don't know why there were kids running up and down the corridor a couple of nights during those quiet hours. Would expect this at lower end hotels.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Vincent Sammartine, General Manager at Hyatt House Parsippany East, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2021

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing some constructive feedback about your trip. We really appreciate you being our guest and taking the time to post a review. Your comments will be reviewed by our management team, and in the meantime, if there is anything else I may do to assist with your recent stay, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 8 September 2021

If you have mobility issues and need a handicapped room, you may want to stay elsewhere. While I thought I made reservations for such the situation, that is not what I got and little to no care was shown by the manager.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Vincent Sammartine, General Manager at Hyatt House Parsippany East, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt House and my most sincere apologies that your requests during your stay were not properly accommodated by our team. We take pride in providing amazing service to all of our guests whatever their needs may be, and I'm sorry that this was not your experience. If you wish to discuss any aspect of your stay in greater detail, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at the hotel.

Reviewed 3 September 2021

Stayed here for one night on business. My room was like a studio apartment and included a kitchen. The lobby smelled very clean when I arrived. Check in was effortless and friendly. The pool was open and the fitness room larger than I expected. The room was far above my expectations. The kitchen included stainless steel appliances, a full refrigerator, and even a Bosch dishwasher...WOW!
I was shocked to open the cabinets and find plates, bowls and glasses. The room was immaculate and modern. Next morning I went down for breakfast and expected to grab a muffin and run. Instead, I was warmly greeted by a wonderful woman who encouraged me to have something better in my stomach and made me two breakfast sandwiches on the grill. She was so sweet I could have hugged her. Like having breakfast at my moms house when I was a kid. She even waved and smiled as I left. What a great experience! Ive paid double for a rooms in the past that were barely 1/3 as nice.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Vincent Sammartine, General Manager at Hyatt House Parsippany East, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2021

Dear Jpapa2021,

Thank you so much for being our guest and for sharing your kind words with our staff and other travelers. It was a great pleasure to have you here with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back. Until then, I wish you safe travels!

Reviewed 27 August 2021

Came here to drop my daughter off at school. This is a wonderful place to feel a home away from home. Super friendly and helpful staff. Clean and beautiful rooms. Loved having the kitchen to get small meals in. Very satisfied with our stay and would gladly return.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Vincent Sammartine, General Manager at Hyatt House Parsippany East, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2021

Dear Texican,

Thank you for being our guest at Hyatt House! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay so completely, and it will be our pleasure to welcome you again. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here on trip advisor and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2021

This hotel is an active synagogue on Fridays and Saturdays. No one will tell you that, and it won't be discussed, but the hotel becomes inundated with extremely religious guests who basically turn the hotel into their own shul. Kids running around like crazy, doors propped open everywhere so no one needs to use their key cards, and a surprisingly rowdy presence at the pool area. Someone actually puked in the pool while we were there and didn't even get kicked out of the pool area.

Our room had a terrible odor, but when we reported it we were told that, in fact, it didn't smell. Housekeeping came promptly at 830am every morning, and it was extremely difficult to deal with since not a single one of the housekeepers spoke enough English to understand basic housekeeping concepts like "towel" or "trash cans." They are trained though to limit you to 2 large towels, even if there are 3 people staying in the room.

Hotel has zero amenities beyond what is advertised. Tried to get a rollaway, a bath mat, an extra blanket, all to no avail.

Price is low and it is convenient to NJ highways.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Evan H
Vincent Sammartine, General Manager at Hyatt House Parsippany East, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2021

Dear Evan,

Thank you for being our guest and for taking time to share your feedback. I'm thankful that we had the opportunity to discuss your experience in greater detail, and it remains my hope that you will be our guest once again.