Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$116
PricelineUS$116
Hyatt.comUS$116
Hotels.comUS$116
FindHotelUS$116
Lol.travelUS$133
All reviews stove top full size refrigerator dunkin donuts small kitchen nice size business trip free breakfast convenient location would highly recommend this hotel home away from home yogurt dishwasher wedding sink couch nj properties
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2021

I will recommend hyatt to my friends. I had a wonderful birthday and wedding anniversary experience at the hotel. By the grace and help of Almighty , we shall return next year for my birthday and wedding anniversary , 16th and 17th September respectively.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Vincent Sammartine, General Manager at Hyatt House Parsippany East, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2021

Dear Buzee,

Thank you for staying with us, and happy birthday and anniversary! We are thrilled and delighted you chose us to celebrate and relax, and we very much appreciate your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you again and hope you have another wonderful year together.

Reviewed 22 September 2021

Cockroaches in the room! Dirty rooms, poor ft desk service. Does not bare the name Hyatt. We were present for a local business meeting 50 attendees staying at hotel. For some reason i was not on our group list, and it took me some time to register and clarify billing.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr. Taylor,

Thank you for being our guest, and my deepest apologies that you did not receive the quality of stay and service that we are well known and recognized for. It is my sincere hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you to our hotel, and if there is anything I can do to assist with reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 14 September 2021

My Hyatt host was amazing! He made my transition into my room effortless and I appreciate that especially when traveling a good distance. Thanks for everything. If you're in the area this place is definitely worth the stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Cheryl Falat, General Manager at Hyatt House Parsippany East, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2021

Dear Guest,

Cheryl Falat

Reviewed 11 September 2021

We've stayed at other Hyatt Houses and this one seemed old and tired. It has the potential to be very nice but the housekeeping isn't what it should be. They had me sign a list of hotel rules at check in reminding us that there were "quiet hours" and we were subject to fees for some other reasons. Don't know why there were kids running up and down the corridor a couple of nights during those quiet hours. Would expect this at lower end hotels.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Vincent Sammartine, General Manager at Hyatt House Parsippany East, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2021

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing some constructive feedback about your trip. We really appreciate you being our guest and taking the time to post a review. Your comments will be reviewed by our management team, and in the meantime, if there is anything else I may do to assist with your recent stay, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 8 September 2021

If you have mobility issues and need a handicapped room, you may want to stay elsewhere. While I thought I made reservations for such the situation, that is not what I got and little to no care was shown by the manager.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Vincent Sammartine, General Manager at Hyatt House Parsippany East, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt House and my most sincere apologies that your requests during your stay were not properly accommodated by our team. We take pride in providing amazing service to all of our guests whatever their needs may be, and I'm sorry that this was not your experience. If you wish to discuss any aspect of your stay in greater detail, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at the hotel.