“Great Pho and in walking distance to the hotel!”
Review of Saigon Pho

Saigon Pho
Ranked #23 of 125 Restaurants in Parsippany
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

The grilled chicken Pho was perfect! Service was on point and quick. Staff were friendly and didn't push you out. Will return the next time I'm in town in business.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

My son and I took my son-in-law to Saigon Pho for his 1st bowl of pho. He really enjoyed it. We started with beef and chicken satay. Both were delicious. We all ordered a large bowl of pho. The large is $10 and well worth the price. The wait staff was very good and helpful. A very good choice if in the area.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here with coworkers. Everyone else had a pho dish and said that it was excellent but I had the beef and broccoli and it was really good.

I would definitely eat here again.

The service was good and efficient.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Amazing 73 sliced pork. Ordered 3 times plus their pho which is great now the chicken an shrimp curry. Great food were is zagat they need to check this place out!

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to Saigon Pho for dinner and had the large rare beef and brisket pho to share, along with Thai iced tea. Delish! We added some of the spicy red sauce and some of the hoisin, plus two of the jalapeños to give just the right amount of spice. The big bowl filled us up, but still gave me cravings for more!! The staff seems a bit stand-offish until you start to talk to them. They always turn out to be very friendly. We've been to Saigon and the food here is very authentic. In fact, the last time we were here, I had the durian shake, which I was surprised to find in the US. It was very good--definitely an acquired taste. We've been here several times and will be back again.