“Delicious!”

Pho Thanh Huong Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 125 Restaurants in Parsippany
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 30 December 2014

We had dinner in this restaurant on 2 consecutive nights :) I came here with my family based on good review from another website. I was in the mood for some hot pho and vietnamese food and wanted to go somewhere close to my neighborhood. This restaurant apparently opened about 4 months ago. I hope they continue and maintain the quality and price of the food, and the service.

On the 2 nights we had dinner, we have tried multiple dishes and will highlight those I like the best:
Appetizers fried crispy squid and stuffed boneless chicken wings - very good but a bit smaller portion.

For main entrees, beef cubes fried rice was flavorful and just the right portion. I really enjoyed the house combo pho (pho #1). It was tasty and had enough ingredients (e.g. tripe, tendon, brisket etc). My husband tried the beef salad ( I can't recall the exact name) and thought it was tasty and he did like this comparing this to the other vietnamese restaurant we frequent.

The servers were attentive and service is good so far. Although it took a little bit longer to bring out the appetizer on our 1st night in this restaurant but perhaps the restaurant was not fully staffed yet since we got there early.

I think the following can be improved:
Temperature of the hot tea - for the two nights we were had our dinner, the tea seem to be not hot enough. Also, they should consider refilling tea regularly.
Eating utensils - since not everyone uses chopssticks, they should automatically bring these and also provide more napkins.

Overall- I really like this restaurant and would recommend this. I hope the owner can maintain the quality, price, and service. This restaurant is definitely a good addition to this diverse neighborhood. I would not mind driving a bit further to come to this restaurant vs. it's current competitor in Parsippany.

Reviewed 11 December 2014

Our server knew about most of the ingredients and what it did for the dish.
For appetizers we tried the chicken satay and the crispy shrimp. For dinner the chicken pho and lamb with vermicelli. The food was very fresh and delicious.

If i could give this 6 stars i would.This is probably the best meal i have eaten and will be back. btw it is BYOB.

2  Thank amitra1
Reviewed 9 October 2014

Friendly attentive service without being overbearing. Tasty filling Pho that was not lacking in body or meats, learned from the staff that the pho broth is made from scratch and not from concentrate. Prices are fair, Pho comes in "sizes".
Pros: Great service, great prices, large portions, friendly staff, large menu
Cons: None!

What we had:
Pho (brisket and Flank)
Spring Rolls
Rainbow Ice Coconut Milk Drink
sampler plate with pork chops, pork pie, rice, shrimp, viet sausages
Fried butterfly shrimp- DELISH! NOT GREASY AT ALL!