Lowest prices for your stay
US$108
Expedia.comUS$111
PricelineUS$108
travelup.comUS$127
1,490 results
All reviews evening reception beautiful atrium omelet made to order breakfast living room easy access indoor pool fountain popcorn business melissa nj wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2021

This place is great . The rooms are so clean and the breakfast they provide is second to none. They made omelettes to order and it was hands down one of the best I’ve ever had. The beds are very comfortable . Once my head hit the pillow I fell asleep almost instantly .

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2021

There was a wedding going on and there was a lot of people there I was uncomfortable because non of them were wearing masks. The room was not clean the tub was dirty. There was a bug at the pool the pool looked run down.

Reviewed 19 August 2021

I have worked in the hotel industry for close to a decade, including in guest relations, and I have never been more shocked in the actions (or lack thereof) of a hotel. I recently stayed at this hotel for a weekend in July while we attended a family wedding and our stay was very unsatisfactory for many reasons. First, it is in desperate need of a renovation or at least some TLC. The carpets are grossly stained and smelled of mold. The furniture is also stained and stiff and needs replacement. The breakfast is really lacking and other amenities, such as the pool and fitness center, are closed due to COVID. Understandable given the circumstances we are in but it is pretty disappointing to find out upon arrival instead of on your website before our checking in.
The biggest complaint of our stay, however, was the large group that was also staying at the hotel that weekend. They allowed their children to run unattended through the halls, ride the elevators, scooter the floors, play in the fountains and plants in all hours of the day and night. It was impossible to walk down a hallway without dodging and stepping over children as they were crowding every public area. They were very noisy until very late at night, past midnight and it was very difficult to get any sleep. When we complained to the front desk their response was "they're here all weekend". Well, we were too! Regardless of that, the hotel had guests signing notices stating that they were aware of the quiet hours. But where's the enforcement? The hotel has a duty to ALL guests to maintain a reasonable quiet hour and enforce it for all guests. If a party is not abiding by the quiet hours and policies of the hotel, the hotel management has the right to bring in law enforcement. I'm not saying it would've come to that, but the front desk totally disregarded our complaint about the noise and just let it happen. Furthermore, in looking back through prior reviews of the hotel, it is evident that the hotel has known about the issues this group causes when they stay and done nothing about it. I intend to reach out to management to discuss our stay further.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 19 August 2021

I traveled to Parsippany area and looked for a place to stay that wasn't too expensive, was a dependable name and had some perks. I found the Embassy Suites. My husband and I enjoyed a free glass of wine before heading out to dinner, and the included breakfast in the morning. The room was spacious and clean, the staff, whether at the desk or walking in the halls, were all very friendly. And check out wasn't until noon!

Reviewed 18 August 2021

Will not be coming back to this hotel. This was by far the worst experience at any Hilton Hotel, as a Hilton Honors member I must express my disappointment. Although the staff was welcoming and for the most part pleasant. The hotel leaves much to be desired. The hotel has not been updated in decades. The carpets around the entire hotel are moldy disgusting and stained. The room had an awful odor the bathroom was moldy and grimy. Besides the poor condition and hygiene of the facility. The staff seem to care less about the behavior of their guest. There were large groups of unsupervised children of all ages roaming around the hotel kicking the plants, the mulch, littering all over the facility playing in the elevators up and down steps and running around until late hours of the night, early morning to be accurate making it impossible for other guests to sleep. Needs less to say The breakfast was a step up from jail food.