Lowest prices for your stay
US$113
Free cancellation until 12/12/21
US$113
Free cancellation until 12/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
US$98
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$113
HolidayInn.comUS$113
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2021

Cindy was wonderful! she checked us in, gave us all the information and some suggestions of where to go. She was super informative and even there the next morning and remembered us! It was a nice breath of fresh air compared to the hotel we had just left.

The room was clean and smelled great. The fridge and microwave in the room were a nice touch for when we had leftovers from dinner. Service was great, hotel was clean & friendly. I enjoyed the fall decorated lobby!

I

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 29 January 2021

Major thanks to Ronalyn at the front desk. TOP NOTCH customer service like hers is what keeps me loyal. Her courteous demeanor, ever present smile, and diligent problem solving are the template for everyone else. Thank you!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2020

Accommodations were clean, convenient and comfortable. Staff could not have been nicer, Our refrigerator was not working but we did not need it. The hotel is located close to shopping and restaurants - Long Horn Steakhouse and easy to get to.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 12 November 2019 via mobile

I went there for business trip and stayed in one of the suites. It was very beautiful and neat. Had all the basic amenities. Stuff members were very polite and helpful. There are lot of grocery stores and restaurants are around. So 10/10 for location. Would recommend.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2019

Noone here cares about guests being unhappy. Only about selling rooms. The one front desk girl is so rude and incompetent. All she wants to do is eat in front of guests. She is not helpful at all. Management keeps her here. Dont know why. She has no personality and if you have a problem all she says is "I have no control over it " doesnt matter what it is. I requested a quiet room. Got a room right over a cuban club open til 2 00 a
M. No sleep at all. Changed rooms and the hallway smelled like someone got sick. Horrible. Housekeeper told me the guy was in the room 1 week and it stunk. Management wouldnt get him out. Well all i can say is where is the noise ordinance? Where is the health dept? AIRLINE MADE PASSENGERS LEAVE BECAUSE OF THE SMELL. WHY NOT THIS PLACE. NEVER AGAIN. FUNNY MY MANAGER WANTED TO BOOK 15 ROOMS FOR 2 NIGHTS . NOT HERE NOT EVER. FRONT DESK GIRL SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED ALREADY. WOW WORST STAY YET.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Dahlia S
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Parsippany Fairfield, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2019

Dahlia S,

If you have stayed at a Holiday Inn before, you know that providing unmatched comfort peaks the list of our priorities. From accommodations to service, they should all be spotless. But I'm sorry that this wasn't the case on your visit as you had to deal with unsatisfactory service and disturbing noise levels. To properly attend to these, I deemed it necessary to inform the hotel of your experience. I trust their capacity of taking proper steps to ensure everyone gets a smooth sailing stay. I have also sent you an email to follow-up on this matter.

Thank you for being a member of IHG Rewards Club. I hope our paths cross again so we can provide you with a much better experience.

All the best,