Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WyndhamUS$72
Hotels.comUS$72
TripadvisorUS$72
Priceline
FindHotelUS$72
Agoda.comUS$72
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2021

This place is like tv crime show. There are constantly fights and parties all night long. Police are here almost every night. You can't feel comfortable walking outside without feeling you might be mug or jump. The room are disgusting. There was black mold on walls and bathroom. Management will not let you switch rooms if you complain of unclean room nor care what is going on hotel if you complain. If you do stay here, beware of your belongs and safety here. Not safe place to be. Night lady is extremely rude and takes naps at nights.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Emerald G
Reviewed 27 June 2021

The rooms smell upon arrival the desktop internet is slow the mind light is broken hair dryer is broken the elevator for threes super slow this travel lodge needs better quality but the price I can't complaint

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 12 June 2021

Was piss because it was my birthday weekend 6/5. Me and my mate My room had a mildew smell hair was damn everywhere. I didn’t tell the front staff because we knew they was not going to do anything....

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 14 May 2021

This hotel was absolutely and utterly disgusting. There was a drug paraphernalia/ meth pipe/crack pipe in front of our door. These sheets were ripped and stained and the headboard had visible sex handprints on it. When I pulled up to check in cops were patrolling the parking lot questions my brother as to why he was sitting in the car waiting and told both of us that you couldn't pay him enough to stay there. He was there searching for a wanted man and that is where I stayed don't ever book here if you value your life because me and my brother both left disappointed disgusted and itching all over.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 4 May 2020

My partner and I frequent this hotel a lot. Friendly staff. We recently stayed in a suite and it was comfortable. Only thing is we noticed what looked like mold by the air conditioning/ heat unit. Other than that room was clean stocked with towels and toiletries. Price was kinda high but overall comfortable stay

Date of stay: April 2020