2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Sheraton.comUS$124
Expedia.comUS$124
Hotels.comUS$124
PricelineUS$124
Agoda.comUS$124
eDreamsUS$124
All reviews front desk beautiful castle hotel bar new jersey indoor pool thomas dan amuse tipperary wedding conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2020

Old hotel with renovated style but old bones. Air units are ancient. .Walls are so thin i can hear entire conversation next door on 6th floor. Looked over and saw this tonight.
Disgusting. Time to go.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2020 via mobile

First again this was a trip for work. I was there for 10 days! This hotel is kind of off the beaten path in terms of walking to a Target or Starbucks. The gym appeared to be a community fitness center as well. This is what I consider to be a lower end hotel. Very large, multiple weddings occurred throughout both my weekends there. I only recall 1 restaurant but a short Uber ride will give you many options. NYC is about a 45 min Uber ride dependent upon traffic. I recommend staying elsewhere unless it’s a corporate funded stay like mine where you’re not financially held responsible. Just my thoughts.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank ThomasAJ13
WilliamS6898, Manager at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2020

We appreciate you staying with us and sharing your experience. I do apologize that the hotel was not in a local that you were able to walk directly to some of the locations you wanted too especially being a guest with us for an extended period of time. If you are back in the area the hotel does offer shuttle service within a 5 mile radius to get our guests to the many restaurants or shopping in the area. Our Health Club is expansive with a large amount of Nautilus equipment, free weights, racquetball court and indoor and outdoor pools along with steam room and full locker rooms. Space usually is not an issue to have the availability of equipment to get your workout in. Thank you again and safe travels.

Reviewed 11 January 2020

We were travelling in North Jersey and this Sheraton was the closest to where we were going. As you can see from their photos, it is built like a castle. Beautiful and unique. Room was very comfortable, staff pleasant.

Date of stay: June 2019
WilliamS6898, Manager at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2020

luvjoel21,
We all here are proud of our castle and I am glad that you enjoyed the uniqueness of the building. More importantly you had a comfortable room and interacted with our staff and had a great stay. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to your return should you be in the Parsippany area again in future travels.

Reviewed 6 January 2020

I booked this hotel due to a last minute change of plans. I had originally planned to stay at a Fairfield by Marriott. This hotel is ideally suited as a place for business conventions and other large events. It is large and spacious, but some of the other amenities like free breakfast and other traveler-friendly perks were not there, and I did not expect them. I thought the $20.00 breakfast buffet was steep, so I merely checked in, got some sleep, and checked out. It did look like it had a nice indoor pool, The outdoor pool was closed for the season, but it looked nice too.

The staff was friendly, the property looked well maintained and the rooms were clean and comfortable, though they were showing their age. Plus, the sheets and pillow cases seemed to be reaching the end of their service. The spaciousness of the rooms is unusual today, so if you are traveling with active young kids, you may appreciate that.
The shower in the morning seemed to lack enough hot water, though it was ample the night before. I appreciated that there was a mix of feather and foam pillows in the room. I wish hotels would color code them so I don't have to take all the covering off to tell what they are. Best of all, noise was far lower than most hotels I have stayed at for the past couple of years.

Sheraton is part of Marriott now, and I probably wouldn't have booked it otherwise, as I only maintain a Marriott loyalty account. Marriott properties seem more polished and modern across the board, and the properties of the Starwood legacy seem a little behind.

However, as I said earlier, I would have no qualms staying here for a convention or a wedding, as hotels like this usually issue additional perks to large groups that the solitary traveler would have to pay extra for. And again, the huge rooms afford the opportunity to socialize with a few other guests without the creepiness of being huddled in a smaller room.

Room tip: Just the usual, try to stay away from the elevator.
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank skiptheexit
WilliamS6898, Manager at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2020

Thank you for being our guest and for the feedback that you provided on your stay. I am glad that your stay was enjoyable and you enjoyed the larger rooms that we have and even though a short trip seems as though you experienced most of the hotel and some of our staff. We do hope that you will visit us again should your travels bring you back to the Parsippany area.

Reviewed 31 December 2019

1st time stayed at Sheraton and it was a mistake, surprised this dump has 4 stars,homeles shelter has better room.Came to NJ to visit a friend who only had few months to live, picked this dump due to the distance.I walked into the room and it smells like old hospital, my son took a shower on the middle of the shower he screamed, the water turned cold he said, I thought he was joking, and my wife as well, and she almost slipped in the bath tub. Called the front desk and they sent maintenance 3 times then gave up. Offered me to move to another smaller room, so I choose to stay in the room. I was ready to take shower, stepped into the bathtub, the bathtub is very slippery, and I thought, "it is matter of time for someone slips and falls then die in this bathtub, I am just glad my wife did not fall earlier.
I then turned on the water, it was hot, but then when I was just about hit the soap the water turned cold suddenly, I was so pissed, It took about 20 minutes for the hot water to come back, in the mean time I was looking for the hair dryer to keep my self warm and no hairdryer to be found.
I called the front desk, and she was arguing with me telling me the hairdyer is under the sink, I then said "Why would I called you in the middle of the night for a hairdyer, if I don't needed it, the shower turned cold and I would not call you if I would have found the hairdryer!
They then bribed my wife with free breakfast when it should be free on the first place for a dump like this.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank eddW7371VJ
WilliamS6898, Manager at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2019

Greetings eddW7371VJ,
Thank you for being our guest and for the feedback of your stay. I am truly sorry that you experienced the water issue in your guestroom. Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority and providing exceptional service to every guest, from arrival to departure . On behalf of the entire team at the Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well.