Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$117
Hotels.comUS$117
TripadvisorUS$117
Priceline
FindHotelUS$117
eDreamsUS$117
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2019

Stayed one night. Quiet area, also close to main road. Clean, functional room with all necessities. Plenty of space for rest and work. Small kitchen area with all appliances. Good quality toiletries. The bed was comfortable, all linens clean and pillows soft. Hot breakfast with pretty good variety of food including fresh fruits and yogurt. Coffee was very good! Lisa at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. I did like this hotel and will come back when I have next visit to this area.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank Lubov S
resinnparsippany, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany Morris Plains, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Lubov S. Everything you described with your experience is how we want all experiences to go in our hotel. We will certainly share your feedback of Lisa with our team. We look forward to you visiting us soon again!

Cheers!

Reviewed 17 September 2019

Upon checking in, the first question I was asked was, "will you be spending a lot of time in your room during the day?" I looked at the lady checking me in with what was probably the weirdest face...as I was unsure how exactly to answer her, so I asked her "why?" Turns out the room they were going to put me in was having construction done on the floor overhead. why would anyone think that that would be acceptable, especially since I was planning on staying a full week?! by some miracle, another room opened up in another building that while there was no construction overhead, it was adjacent to where all the construction equipment was being stored. imagine banging doors from the storage containers, the BEEP BEEP BEEP of heavy equipment moving stuff around...there really was no way to escape the noise, obviously if I had been told ahead of time about the construction, I most likely would not have booked this location. then there was the exterior door that was in line with the head of the bed. every time someone opened the electronic lock, it sounded like someone was loading shells into a shotgun, that went on into the wee hours of the night, every night. mattress was too hard, pillows were too soft. on a positive note, the wifi was excellent, as was the bathroom.

Date of stay: August 2019
resinnparsippany, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany Morris Plains, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2019

Dear flrusso561,

I apologize for your experience in the hotel. Believe me, we are excited to be completed with the renovation ourselves (completion by the end of the year) and look forward to having a newer, fresher product for all of our guests. Regarding your experience at check-in, I understand how that strange that encounter could have been. Truth be told, we look out for all of our guests and understand that some of our guests may be inconvenienced because of the construction. I believe that line of questioning came from our team member recognizing that some people are more apt to feel indifferent to their location in the hotel if they were not occupying a room during the work hours of construction. We were simply gauging your thoughts on the situation. Please, I want to invite you to give us a try again when we are fully completed at the hotel. Just let me know when you may visit the area again and I'll be happy to see what I can do to help - 973-984-3313.

Best,

Reviewed 12 September 2019

We arrived at 9:30 PM after a very long day that began at 5:00 AM and were given a suite that was handicapped accessible even though none of our group is. The first thing we noticed was broken cupboards under the sink. Livable. In the morning we discovered that the floor for the accessible shower does not have any type of slope towards the drain which meant that water went everywhere. With a family of 5 in the suite the issue was first to get everyone ready before we left for a family reunion. So, given the drain we created a dam with towels to hold the water back. After everyone was done I went to the desk to simply get additional towels, changing rooms would have taken too much time, I simply wanted towels. I found no one at the desk but was told by a breakfast staff member, apparently stationed there, they would be back in "five minutes". I waited for the five minutes and then realized the people I saw walking into the next building, that is being renovated, were in fact the desk help. I went out, saw a worker, asked him to get the staff and was told he did not speak English. I waited again and after several minutes saw another staff member who confirmed the desk help was in the building. And that was it. While my family finished getting ready I called the Marriott 800 number to see if customer service could assist us with getting more towels. That staff person eventually, in an 8 minute call, found someone. On Monday. after I return, I was sent a survey by the chain. I replied with what I've listed. I received a reply yesterday stating they were sorry for not meeting my expectations.
If your expectations include:
. not having broken cupboards.
. not having a shower where the water goes everywhere across the bathroom.
. having desk help actually at the desk and not touring another building
then do not stay at this hotel.
If you are fine with AWOL desk help and flooded bathrooms then it is the perfect hotel for you.
You will like the cleaning staff. They are very friendly and efficient. You will enjoy the breakfast. It is good and those staff members are very friendly and on duty. The location is very good but bring extra towels just in case.

Date of stay: September 2019
resinnparsippany, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany Morris Plains, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2019

Dear David R,

Thank you for your response and for sharing your feedback about your experience. The message, although not ideal, helps us improve our operations every day. Please note that we are currently going through a full hotel renovation and will be completely overhauling our rooms. Regarding the Front Desk service, I would like to apologize for not being available when you needed them. I will certainly review your comments with the staff members and in particular, the staff member on duty that day, to understand why we were not available, and stress the importance of taking care of all guests.

I would like to invite you back into the hotel when we are fully completed our project (by the end of 2019) and provide you a flawless experience.

AV

Reviewed 12 September 2019

I always stay here on Labor Day weekend and it always is a good stay. The rooms are extremely well kept and comfortable. The staff always friendly, the parking easy, and the location for me perfect

I wish I had other occasions to go for a longer visit

Date of stay: August 2019

Thank you for your response, Rick G. We look forward to hosting your stay again next year when we unveil a new product!

Best,

Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

Staff was friendly rooms were nice but needed remodeling breakfast was average
Biggest issue was the lights in pool and hot tub didnt work hot tub was dirty and all they did was change water no cleaning

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple