Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$67
WyndhamUS$67
PricelineUS$67
FindHotelUS$67
Lol.travelUS$79
eDreamsUS$67
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2021

Hotel appearance made us want to find another hotel. It was not worth the lower price compared to nearby hotels. Rooms are outdated. Cleanliness of the room seemed okay but we were skeptical. The front desk staff, however, was very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank Travelm0m2021
Reviewed 25 April 2021

My one and only complaint is,It could of been a little cleaner.. For the most part, my stay was about average.. I got what I paid for, I paid an average price for an average night stay. I had a good night’s rest.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank tfelde1978
Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

I travel 90 to 100 days a year for work and this is absolutely the worst hotel that I have ever stayed at. It's a Wyndham hotel and I am a Wyndham rewards member. Even so, the front desk staff is as rude as I've ever encountered. I was lied to and brushed off when I had a complaint about the television not working. This day was just terrible from start to finish from the quality of the Room to the quality of the staff. This place would get a one out of 10 stars.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2020

This was a one night stay with a late check in and 8 am check out.
No problems, but the hotel is older. I passed completely on the breakfast. It just didn't look appealing.
The hotel is older and needs a update, but a one night stay and the price point I wanted I have no grips.
The room was clean....just old
I didn't have a place next to the bed to charge my cell phone...Either I unplug the clock or the light.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank BillE_72_tools
Days Inn by Wyn... P, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2020

Thank you Bill, for taking the time to write a review about your experience at Days Inn by Wyndham Parsippany.

I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Regarding our guest rooms, our property is currently under going a full renovation.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Warm Wishes!

Reviewed 4 January 2020

Need clean Room very comfortable bed friendly professional courteous staff. Need to work on breakfast but, it was free. I have to use 200 characters and I don't have anything else to say so I'm just filling space.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Days Inn by Wyn... P, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2020

Thank you Dave, for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Days Inn by Wyndham Parsippany.

I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

We greatly appreciate your feedback!

Best Regards!