“Italian restaurant ”

Nino Gervasi's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Paulsboro
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

Lobster raviolis are the best....very nice little place right up the Rd from me... They have a mussels night.......and boy are they good with nice crusty bread....and......red wine. Full bar.....Great Place Nino

1  Thank CynthiamaeG

Reviewed 29 April 2015 via mobile

my husband drives trucks so whenever I get the chance I come with him he always gets Chinese food next door but has never been to ninos I personally love italian food so I told him we should give here a try I never ever had food that was so good and it looks like art on a plate Nino made something so simple amazing I never had French onion soup with fresh mozzarella on top for the main course I had the alfredo and the cream sauce was so light it's nothing compared to American style and the owner came over and greeted us very pleasant man I will definitely be coming back it's worth every last penny

4  Thank samantamar
Reviewed 2 November 2014 via mobile

The food is always excellent you should give them another try ...maybe they had a different CHEIF that night and the regular chef needed off....every restaurant has a bad night!

1  Thank dirtqueen
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I have been going to Nino's for seven years! They must have changed chiefs because the food was terrible on August 2, 2014. You always gauge Italian resturants by their gravy and theirs tasted like someone open a can of sauce and poured it on the pasta. My friend had pasta with crab meat, very little crab meat and I had veal parm that was overlooked and burnt. I no longer will visit Nino's!!!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

One of the best Italian Restaurants around food is awesome we love eating here portions are big and dishes are full of flavor if you love good Italian food this is the place it doesn't look like much where it is located but don't let that fool you I thought the same thing so glad we decided to give it a try I won't let looks fool me again ..