“Always delicious!”

Nino Gervasi's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Paulsboro
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 8 June 2017

This was our umpteenth visit to Nino's and the food and service were outstanding. They have a knack for preparing seafood dishes that deliver excellent flavor and variety. We have always been pleased with our choices at Nino's. We had calamari and an antipasto appetizer, followed by two scallop dinners, one fruit de mare and a pasta with meatballs. All were delicious. We'll certainly return again!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

The food was good, it as a what they call a top room (neighborhood bar). If I was hungry I would go agin.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

A customer of mine loves this restaurant and suggested we go there for lunch. I had the house salad topped with tuna and it was delicious. The place is in a strip type shopping center and not much to look at from the outside but the inside is very nice. The service was excellent and I want to return to try more of their dishes.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Have not been here in a couple of years. The location is terrible, it's in a shopping center that's all but closed down. You can't see them from the road. BUT, don't let that deter you. The food is absolutely delicious! The portions are large. You start with peppers and bread. We had the antipasto salad delicious meat, cheeses, olives and more. My husband had the gnocchi and meatballs, I tasted it. The "sauce" was real South Philly gravy. Sooo good! I had the Chicken francaise with capellini with spinach. I could not stop eating it even though I wanted to take some home. Each entrée came with soup or salad both also good. For dessert we shared the key lime which was a cheesecake, very good. I would have gave it 5 stars but, for the price you pay and the quality of food you get, they should have cloth table clothes on the tables. But it will not keep us from going back.

1  Thank Maryjeanz
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

This restaurant catered a party I went to. The food was absolutely delicious. Pasta dishes were authentically home made with incredible sauces. Meat was flavorful and tender. Never been to the restaurant but definitely worth a trip. I work in the area and although this is in a strip mall that is rebuilding, the area is in a safe working class sleepy town that is being revitalized by the port of Paulsboro. More businesses settling in so try out this place before you need reservations.