“Ordered delivery”

Brother's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 13 Restaurants in Paulsboro
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Used to order from here ALOT food went downhill bigtime !! I hardly write reviews,but the last few times we ordered it was horrible kept giving them a shot cause they used to be so good and so close to home, also family owned so thats nice to see, but not anymore the one time we actually called them to tell them figuring they would fix the mix up and all i got was attitude smh

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

If it hadn't been for the high rating on Trip Advisor I would have never given this place a try. It's in an odd spot and doesn't look that great from the outside but it is one of the best pizza's I've ever had. Definitely worth stopping in!

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Nice family restaurant. I have had their pizza, mega fries, breaded wings & panzarotti's. If you aren't familiar with the original Tarantini panzarotti's please do stop in at brothers & try 1. I love them with steak. Friendly staff & good prices.

Reviewed 4 March 2016

As a truck driver , it's hard to find good to great pizza that is nearby a truck stop . This one sits in a small strip mall by the TA truck stop . We ate here a few years ago ... and we stopped in today , a fresh , hot pepperoni and sausage pizza . Lots of cheese ... and sooooo delish !
Had to save some for the road .Very friendly people at the counter ... I will remember this place for sure when we are in Jersey !!
As a person that grew up in Brooklyn, NY ... I say that this is as good as it gets .. try them ... and enjoy .

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Authentic great pizza! Not much choice on the drinks but we'll go outta our way from now on to grab a slice when we're in town.