“Quick Lunch ”

Pat's Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Paulsboro
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Very good service and sandwiches. Been here many times as it's close to the refinery and is a solid choice in an area with limited options.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Ok, I'm from South Philly and usually you can't get a decent slice, or cheesesteak or hoagie any where out of here even in the city, but Pat's was a pleasant suprise. If you like Sciclian pizza, Pat's was pretty darn good. Fresh dough, tasty sauce and REAL cheese made it a treat. My family has also had the salads, which are always fresh and the sandwiches are packed and tasty! My only complaint is that they don't have diet ice tea. They even have a drive thru for take out as well as delivery service. You can't do any better than that!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Walked in for lunch to the smell of freshly baked cheese pizza slices. Enjoyed this with a cold pop, a really tasty lunch with more than enough cheese.

Will go back.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

If you are into just having pizza, then here you are but if you want veal parm then you better look elsewhere. Place needs a make over.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 26 August 2015

I called in to place an order for delivery. The only menu I could find was through another place and when they gave me my final cost, I asked for the break down. When I disputed the cost, the manager was put on the phone. He blamed everyone else for their "incorrect" pricing instead of owning up and being a responsible manager. Then when I asked for where I could find their menu, he told me a website that does not exist, then proceeded to argue with me (as I was looking at a lack of existing website) that the website does exist. And when I finally got routed to a DIFFERENT WEBSITE, he continued to argue with me (awesome manager who is in touch with reality that he is) had me jumping through hoops to try to get to the menu. After 5 minutes, I got fed up with the crap, hung up and called another local place for dinner. I highly recommend Cicante's in Gibbstown.

Date of visit: August 2015