Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
SAVE US$4
Hotels.comUS$75
Booking.comUS$75
FindHotelUS$75
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2020

I am not a luxury traveler. I prefer to spend my money on other things than hotel rooms- as long as my room is clean, safe, and serviceable I'm generally content. Front desk was super friendly. Room had a new floor and some updates. However the floor had visible dirt in every corner, even butter packets on the floor. Trash barrels were overflowing. There was trash literally all over the grounds and parking lot. Like wild animals had torn up some trash bags and the contents blew all over the place. Except it clearly had not just happened- the trash had obviously been there a long time with no one bothering to clean it up. Also did not like that key card was not required to enter the building. Not secure.

Room tip: avoid if you have a choice
Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
R Management, Guest Services / Front Office at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2020

Dear Danielle,
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience you had while staying with us. We are trying our best to keep up with everything. Due to the ongoing pandemic situation, we are really short handed. we try to take care of the trash every evening, but the birds makes it look worst everyday. They are trying to search for food in that trash. We advice guests to leave the trash in the cart placed by the dumpster, still they leave it on the floor. We are not trying to make any excuses, but will try to resolve it asap.
Since this is a major intersection, our place always patrolled every hour, still we are working on the securing the entrances and the person who has the key card to the room will be able to get in.
Hope you understand, we are still under renovation, will be looking much better by next summer. Have a great day!

Reviewed 25 August 2019

Looks gross, smells gross. Don't annoy the front desk people with any questions or requests or you'll be sorry. $200 for that experience!!!! If it were 50 bucks I'd understand. I saw no sign of current or past renovations.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank fjdssf
RLResponse, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2019

Dear Jim, It is very unfortunate hearing what you have to say and that we didn't meet your expectations. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you've experienced, including the potential action that our front desk that you deemed unsatisfactory. Customer service is an integral part of our business, so we take such claims seriously. We'll keep your feedback in mind about the look and odor you've also highlighted as we move forward and swiftly take action once we've verified them. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and we hope to make it up to you in the future.

Reviewed 28 June 2019

Hotel looks terrible on the outside and much worse on the inside. The pool looks like swamp things home. The bathroom was filthy and the bathroom door had dirt and blood on it. Wholes in the wall Etc.

Room tip: Absolute abomination of a place. DO NOT STAY HERE
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Companion57383205973
AYARSH, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2019

We are extremely sorry that we did not meet with your expectations, we are under going a major renovations and also can see the sign posted on each entrance. We advice our guests to give us the feed back at the time of check out, so we can have our maintenance person take care of it. We are trying our best to provide a comfortable stay for our guests. Hope you understand and give us another opportunity and stay with us in near future.

Reviewed 26 November 2018 via mobile

Counter woman was rude and very nasty, switched rooms 3 times upon checking in. First room had no lighting outside of the main light by the door, second room phone didnt work bed felt crackly and had big bugs on the wall, last room has no smoke detectors, stains on the bedding, electrical sockets were falling off/out, fridge has mold inside, nowhere near bed for plug in accessories, no lamp at desk, I had to move the lamp from my bed to the desk to work at the desk, beds are wrapped with I'm guessing bed bug wrap things with holes in it so I'm really really worried what might be here. Says smoke free but I smell nothing but smoke, rooms are dirty dust and grime build up in the a/c and under the bed and night stand. Broken glass and trash outside, ppl sitting outside at night drinking n smoking, feels like the place prostitutes go to conduct business... my company paid for this stay, within an hour(spent switching to 3 different rooms)I knew I didn't feel safe but the front desk lady said it didnt matter that I hadn't been settled in this room yet,she called me a liar when I told her about the bugs, if you dont have to.. dont stay here..

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Departure55081598771
Reviewed 19 October 2018

So I to stayed at this hotel for a week to take a course at the nearby college Warren County Community College. On the third day in the morning i woke up the bed bugs on my bed crawling on me. I asked for different room that same morning but was denied. They said they had no vacancies. It was room 120 i stayed in.

I do no recommend to anyone. There are a few better hotels nearby that you are better off with staying at.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank dseepersad8610
AYARSH, Management at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Mr. Seepersad,

We are very sorry to hear about your bad experience at our hotel.

First of all, you complained about the bugs in the morning and wanted to be move; you were not denied, you were told that no rooms were available to move you at the present time and advised that we would do so in the late afternoon. Upon your complaint the entire room was checked and not even a trace of bed bug was found.

You returned in the afternoon, with the same issue and stated that you would not like to stay any further. You also went to inspect the room with the housekeeping manager and found no trace. As per your conversation, you stated that you have worked for a hotel before and knew where to look for the Bed bugs and also admitted that nothing was found.

The House Keeping manager advised you that we do not have any bed bugs at our place and it might be something else that might have bit you from outside.

Again, we apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us.