“Another very enjoyable dining evening - great lamb”
Review of Clove

Clove
Ranked #8 of 89 Restaurants in Phillipsburg
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2016

We 'discovered' Clove a couple months ago - and I gave excellent review. On return, its still as good! We started with Aloo Tikki Chaat - certainly a good app to share for 2. Great flavor, chickpeas slightly crisp not mushy. Yumm! For main, I had what my lady had on our first visit - the Clove Special dinner [combo meal]. I was just as pleased as when sampling hers. The lamb here is possibly the leanest, most-tender I have even had at Indian restaurant. The lady had the Tandoori combo. Also excellent. Hint - unless you like your food really hot, I suggest you get it 'medium' here, I think that will please the typical spicy-food-lover.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Im a picky eater so Indian food was a leap for me. So happy I tried and have made this place a frequent stop. Big fan of the tiki masala and the nan. The atmosphere to eat in is ok, I mostly take out.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

The owners and workers are very attentive, and happy to serve you in there restaurant. there Buffet is outstanding, a good chance to try some dishes you may otherwise miss out on

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Love the food at Clove! The buffet is the best bang for the buck (cheaper at lunch, but there are more options at dinner); but I haven't had a bad meal here and I've gone through almost all of the vegetarian options on the menu!

1  Thank ShM44
Reviewed 26 May 2016

I was looking for a Indian Restaurant for a long time.. And found this one on trip advisor, ranked second among the rest of the restaurants in Phillipsburg area.. So we thought worth to try.. Now after having the wednesday evening dinner buffet, i just regret why i didn't check and find this restaurant before.. Food was so good, tasty - lots of varieties... It was a very clean place.. Employees were so friendly.. We are looking for to go back from now :)