“Buffet lunch”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Our first time here for the buffet and it was great! It gave us a chance to try a lot of different dishes and see what we liked best. Definitely will be back for more...a must try!

Reviewed 22 April 2017

hi,
I would say overall the menu was very nice.
I would also say that for a price of $13.95, I would have liked to have seen some more meat dishes on the buffet, if only for my hubby! .. there was basically all very spicy vegetable dishes; all with tomato, and quite spicy. None that were plainly broiled; as I would have liked to have sampled. Bread was a little burned; OMG.
I personally would have liked to have had some food that was broiled; all of them were basically from the same genre: tomato, spicy, and vegetables.

I did read that someone else had said this; can't say I don't agree with this person !

Dessert: Rice Pudding: the best I have had in years; the only person that could make this better was my Mom :)
I made up for the lack of eating the buffet with the dessert.
Q: Does anyone know if the drink was included? all we got was water to drink; I thought the sign on the front window said there was supposed to be a "drink" included with the buffet (to me, water is not a "drink)...

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The food here is great, we eat at the buffet regularly so that we can sample new and different dishes. Plenty to choose from, staff is pleasant and attentive. Never ordered off the menu. There aren't many great reastaurants in P'burg, this one is never disappoints.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

was very good a year ago...just went...wow..really went down hill...yes,could have been a off night...ever dish taste the same

Reviewed 14 February 2017

1st visit, probably won't be going back. Lunch buffet (w tip $15) - about a dozen items to select from. Meat selection is pretty much limited to chicken prepared different ways. The rice pudding was really good though. Staff was attentive.

1  Thank DivinRod