“Best Ice Cream In Pburg”
Review of Ice Cream Junction

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ice Cream Junction
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Phillipsburg
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I've been here many times and I'm always impressed. The place is clean, staff are polite and helpful, and the prices are very reasonable. There is a little park across the street to sit and eat your ice cream. I recommend the banana split, it's the best in the area. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Atmosphere-wise, it's an ice cream place.

Now that that's over with, the ice cream here is delicious. Very creamy, nice and dense, and phenomenal flavors. I got something like an Oreo Salted Caramel and I loved every minute of it. The prices were nice too. I've certainly had much much worse ice cream for much much more money.

The shop is across the street from a park too. Nice place to enjoy a cone on a sunny day.

This shop will be a staple for all of my hard ice cream desires.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

My wife took our 4, 7, and 9 year olds here. The ice cream is very good. The people working there are very friendly and obviously want all of their patrons to be satisfied. The prices are very reasonable as well.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Friendly staff and great ice cream palor located by the central park. Ice cream is delicious and a great variety as well.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

They have wonderful ice cream here, on top of wonderful customer service. Love going here on the weekends to get some ice cream.