“Barbecue at Point Pleasant ”
Review of Woodchucks BBQ

Woodchucks BBQ
Price range: US$15 - US$23
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Description: woodchucks bbq...We Deliver!!!
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

Best barbecue. Will keep going to have their Ribs! Their menu is broad with different varieties of sides and meats. Not pricey

Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

Baby back ribs are the best, dry rub chicken breast is to die for, cole slaw the best. Corn muffins good, prices are expensive and baked beans blow. Great service with crappy country music playing. The baby backs are the best.

Reviewed 21 June 2015

This place was so good not a bbq fan but I tried it because my husband and so love bbq and it was really good the staff was so nice and food delicious I am going to go back

Reviewed 18 June 2015

I'm from Kansas City and I am a bit of a BBQ snob. So I go to BBQ places with a little skepticism. Plus we had had a big breakfast and it's later in the afternoon. So we were just a little hungry. So we started with the BBQ nachos just to see if they would fill us up. They were great with pulled pork and brisket and real cheese. But we were still a little hungry so we got the sliders pulled pork and brisket. They too were very good. A previous reviewer mentioned that there was not BBQ aroma in the air and that's true. Don't understand that but the BBQ flavor was definitely there. I do have one criticism and that is the sauce. I would have liked more and better choices of sauce. But if you are not in KC or Memphis, this place is a nice choice at the shore.

Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

My wife and I ordered the baby back ribs platter, mine with french fries, hers with the sweet potato fries. The entrees arrived with Mac n cheese and cornbread. The ribs are perfectly cooked, moist and just about falling off the mine. We enjoyed our meals and will definitely return.