“Ribs! Ribs! Ribs!”

Woodchucks BBQ
Price range: US$15 - US$23
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Description: woodchucks bbq...We Deliver!!!
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Went there for the first time tonight and we had ribs, both BBQ and dry rub, BBQ chicken and brisket. Everything was very good but the ribs were INCREDIBLE!!!!! Was sad to hear this restaurant has been in my area for 4 years and we had never tried it! We will never cook another rib again. These were the best.

1  Thank Laura L

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We sit in occasionally and take out from Woodchucks regularly. I love the pulled pork over tossed salad. My other family members love the babyback ribs

1  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 25 August 2016

A handful of tables available & with limited parking, this BBQ has great food. But you may prefer to take delivery in the Summer as Rita's also shares the lot

1  Thank g0ne-walkab0ut
Reviewed 24 August 2016

We made reservations for 14 people and were treated very well. The place is small and we took up one side of the restaurant but that didn't bother the server. The food was great and the kids were happy. We had the wings, which were very good. Some of us had the ribs,each made differently, all delicious. Some had the steak tips, also vey good. We'll definitely visit again.

1  Thank Maryann I
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Affordable and fun. I took my son here for lunch when we were in town for the day. Large servings and nice choice of sides. The pork ribs were tender and juicy.

1  Thank Jean M