“Hello”

Joe Leone's Italian Specialties
Cuisines: Italian
Description: If you want quality, Italian food then this is the place to go. The best of the best! If you truly appreciate the finest imported Italian specialties, cooking ingredients and rustic breads, visit Joe Leone's in Pt. Pleasant Beach or our satellite location Joe Leone's Gastonomia in Sea Girt!
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Absolutely best Italian food. Bakery cold cuts prepared food. All good. Why do reviews insist on 100 words? I'm trying to say something nice about a place I like and your program insists on making me work.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Whether you need food for the weekend or sandwiches or cold cuts or homemade mozzarella.
Joe Leone's is the place to be.
If you need catering whether for 10 or 50 you can get it here, for the holidays or a private party
They can deliver or you can pick up. Your choice.
If you want good Italian food, like mamma used to make, this is the place to go.
The staff is great and Joe is always around.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Joe Leone's is a must stop on all my weekends down the shore. Let me start with the bread - oh my gosh - it is amazing and there are so many varieties available. I usually bring several loaves back home with me to PA and my friends love when I bring it for brunch or other get togethers. The dessert selection and the Italian cookies are fantastic, very fresh and again a great variety. The hot meal selections are top notch and I can never make up my mind on what I want to pick. My FAVORITE item is the cold calamari salad - wow. I've shared this with friends as well and they now send me with money to bring them home a few containers. Joe Leone's is also extremely charitable to the Point Pleasant community and really support building up the Jersey shore. Keep up the amazing work Joe Leone's - I'll be a fan for life!!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Whenever I visit a city, I make a special trip to visit the restaurant ranked #1 on Trip Advisor in that location. What surprised me is that I ended up visiting this place three days in a row on my four-day trip to Point Pleasant.

I got one of the signature subs from the counter on the first day there and it was very filling. The second day was for some dry goods and the last day was for lunch and other items when I decided to make an Italian meal for friends later that night. One of the employees, Dana?, was extremely helpful in making sure I had packed ice to keep some of my products cold on the four-hour trip back to Maryland.

Keep in mind, there is NO seating inside of this place so grab and go!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

stopped for some meatballs for dinner and it's easy and the staff is friendly! that little bit of extra help you need on a busy day!