“Awesome sushi!”
Review of Kumo

Kumo
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Recommended by a friend, went to get sushi here for the first time. It was amazing! Crazy tuna roll is my favorite.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Excellent sushi, very good service. The sashimi was fresh and delicious. We tried a couple of unusual rolls and they were great as well (sorry I can't remember what they were called). Highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Me and my fiancé were in the area and wanted some sushi. (Well I wanted sushi lol) Walking in I was a little skeptical because it was a Saturday night and the place wasn't really that busy. The tiny woman who greeted us and sat us in a quaint, with a hint of romance booth was very sweet. The shrimp tempura and valentine roll that I ordered was delicious and I couldn't help but lean over the table and steal a few pieces of shrimp from my finances hibachi plate. His shrimp was very well seasoned and delicious. After we ate everything lol we asked about desert which I'm so glad we did. They serve the rolls of ice cream and have many different flavors to choose from. The woman steered us toward the Oreo flavor and we were not disappointed. We shared a cup of the Oreo rolled ice cream which was topped with some yummy goodies. We left pleasantly full with a half bottle of wine in tote. If in the area we would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

went here with the family----since three of us wanted sushi and had large appetites we went for the "Love Boat " for three(very nice combo of sushi and sashimi etc.) we ate it all -it was very fresh. Seemed like the most bang for your buck.Its BYOB also helps. Wait staff was attentive. would return.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Sushi was the selling point for this place. Wife loved the PP Beach roll and my sashimi was as expected. Pad Thai was mediocre, but to be expected as its a Japanese Hibachi and Sushi place and not a Thai Restaurant. Service could have been better. One app came out after my main course and we had our meals almost finished before the couple we were with even received there's. I would go back for sushi for sure. I just hope for a better waitstaff experience.