“Carolina Pulled Pork”
Review of Shore Points BBQ

Shore Points BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

Yummm! Excellent sandwich. Plan to return next week to try the ribs. Good atmosphere, easy free parking. Just a block from all the shopping!

Reviewed 14 July 2015

we ate the ribs both styles collards and beans , Everything was very good , Beans not that sweet cornbread was on point

1  Thank LASVEGAS20152015
Reviewed 14 April 2015

We came here for breakfast. The food is good and service okay. However, they don't offer a kid's meal? Really? So, asked for a scrambled egg and got eggs for $3.50. Stack of pancakes for 8.50? I knew she would only eat one and my hub would eat the rest. So, her meal ended up costing over $10! My hub and I had the salmon pacifica. An eggs benedict style with salmon that we could barely see under the two eggs, bacon and a side of greens.
Enough food for us, but for $13 an entree, a bit steep.
THere are other places in town that are good and offer kid's meals!

Reviewed 1 February 2015

This place is a hidden gem! It doesn't look like much, but the food is absolutely amazing! We ate outside because it looked like the atmosphere inside was a little crowded, and it was lovely and peaceful. We tried the firecracker calamari (OMG), the blueberry bbq sauce on ribs, a side of roasted potatoes, and the fried Oreos. Everything was to die for! It was a little pricey and portions were somewhat small, but I'd say it's worth it to treat yourself to this incredible food.

Ask for Josh as a server if you want a welcoming, personal experience. :)

Reviewed 19 December 2014

My wife and I have eaten here several times for both Breakfast and Dinner. Food is always very good and the prices are reasonable. Last night I had chicken with an apple cider sauce. I cleaned the plate.
If you are in the area it is definitely worth a visit. Great BBQ and huge selection of sauces. Enjoy your meal.