“Great lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 1
Reviewed 12 October 2016

We hadn't been to Salt Creek in about three years so we decided to try it out for a late weekday lunch. So glad we did. The flatbread was delicious and light - enough for a meal or to share with 2-3 people. Our sandwiches were huge but very tasty - try the grilled chicken BLT club or the French dip. Each came with crunchy delicious garlic thin fries. If the entire menu is as good as the lunch, we look forward to having dinner or brunch here soon. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

I didn't care for the bar menu. Not much of interest on it. The ambience is very nice but the service was not very good. Group playing was good when they were not backing up the singer.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Had the pasta dinner special for $24 with shrimp and lobster. Portion was smaller than we would have liked. But flavorful.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

I enjoy dining at Salt Creek on Tuesdays for lunch because of a very good bartender; her name is Gabby! She is very professional, knowledgeable, helpful, and very attentive! And she makes a mean Pear Cucumber Martini! As I try to dine healthy, I always order a salad. I am hooked on their Pear and Goat Cheese Salad! I always add an order of blackened shrimp! This is such a delicious salad! I highly recommend it! I recommend Salt Creek Grille! I recommend going on Tuesdays and dining in the lounge when Gabby works! Gabby also works on Fridays as a Server!

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Went here on a Wednesday for 1/2 priced glasses of wine. What a great deal to try a $12 glass for only $6.
Also tried the happy hour apps: bacon wrapped shrimp and sliders, both were delicious.
I like the atmosphere even though there's not much of a view except for Rt. 1.
I would definitely return again.

1  Thank Mike G