Sonesta ES Suites Princeton
Homewood
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$114
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Hampton Inn Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hampton.com
Hyatt Regency Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$145
Hyatt Place Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$149
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$119
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Princeton Marriott at Forrestal(Princeton)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Inn at Glencairn(Princeton)
US$209
US$178
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roombasketball courthome away from homeextended stayfree breakfasthot breakfastoutdoor pooldefinitely stay here againoatmealking bednew jerseyirenepropertylaldishwasherlaundry
Reviewed 14 November 2016

I needed a good night's sleep before I hit the road for a 8 hour drive to East TN. Instead of staying with friends (because I knew I would be up talking all night) and I had stayed at this hotel in the past, I decided to book a room for some peace and quiet. They did not disappoint.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
Bobbie L, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Dear Sher B,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and share your experience. I am glad to hear that you were able to join us again on your most recent visit through the area. It seems that you found exactly what you were looking for when you stayed with us both times. Our all-suite property is perfect for both long term stays and brief stopovers, to get well rested with extra room and a kitchen for the same price. I hope to have you back with us when you return to visit your friends in the area!

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Excellent large rooms, some of the largest rooms I have seen at any hotels. Terrific location 15 minutes from Princeton. If traveling North on Rt 1, must use a tricky exit in order to make a uturn (easy to miss) - this was the most irritating thing about the stay. Also, the rooms open to the outside (or toward the parking lots), there are no indoor hallways for the rooms.

Clean, spacious, close to Princeton, cannot go wrong staying here.

Room Tip: There are a few rooms above the reception, the rest open to parking lots or outdoors.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Dear Jaredites1,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us during your visit to Princeton. Our property is very well situated for any business or academic trip to the area. The many "jughandle" U-turns of New Jersey can often be confusing to visitors who are not used to them, so when you return to stay with us on your next visit, remember that the U-turn on Route 1 can be found by turning at Ridge Rd, if you are traveling North on Route 1. We hope to host again soon, in our clean and spacious accommodations!

Reviewed 8 November 2016

I continue my stays at the SONESTA ES SUITES in Princeton for more than two years, which amounts to approximately seven weekly visits, and around 50 days per year. I know the SONESTA so well, and fits into my comfort zone and the location is ideal for almost all of my Princeton activities.

The SONESTA itself is like a mini United Nations with people from all over the world. I have had good experiences meeting many of the guests, and I invariably leave with a warm feeling that there are so many more good people in the world rather than the contrary.

I am very sure that the staff itself contributes so much to this special aura starting with the General Manager, Bobbie Lal who I have frequently seen working alongside Housekeeping, at the Front Desk, and she even makes a mean "smoothie"! Irene is at the Front Desk, and works her magic wand to replace keys and deals with so many issues along with Ashley, Tobin and Bernice...Adam is relatively new, and has great people skills which comes in handy as a Night Manager. Carlos orchestrates well with his hardworking staff in House Keeping including Bertha and all the girls, and of course Nicole is her omnipresent self: working,working, working and sometimes I wonder if she ever stops to breathe while making her rounds. She does it all! Fernando is a maintenance dream who never stops until the Bell Tolls...The kitchen staff moves quickly under the careful guidance of Marie, and Naty and girls never seem to stop trying to please their hungry guests. So there WE have it: TEAM SONESTA is at YOUR SERVICE...

My last two trips involved record temperatures in Princeton in August and even in early October, but I always could get away from it all when I was back to the Sonesta, and I was able to cook and feel like I was home away from home. I happened to be in "town" during parents weekend at Princeton University, and I took in the Princeton/ Brown football game with friends, and we enjoyed a delicious meal at the Witherspoon Grill. I also always have lunch at Tiger Tale on Sunday, which is a funky, fun Sports Bar and Grill along with there grilled clams and famous hamburgers... And of course I head over to Scott's "Dolcheria" on Nassau Street or the Princeton Shopping Center for a scrumptious Gelato and the best Makiato cafe (Momento) that I have ever had!

So when YOU are in the Princeton area stay at the SONESTA, and enjoy one of the worlds for most University towns and all it has to offer!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
Bobbie L, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Dear Pieter F,

It was a pleasure hosting you with us during your stay! One of the joys of being an extended stay hotel is the opportunity that it provides to get to know our guests and incorporate them into our family. I am so glad that you had the chance to get to know so many members of our team during your stay with us and we are looking forward to the chance to host you again upon your next visit!

Reviewed 5 November 2016

I had a very pleasant experience at the ES Suites Princeton and plan to stay here again on my next trip to the area.The rooms were very comfortable and clean and I was able to take advantage of the kitchenette, the free breakfast and the evening social for dinner.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
Bobbie L, Front Office Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Dear Jonmartinc,

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of your kitchenette, our complimentary hot and cold breakfast and the evening social dinner. Please call us next time you are in the area. We are happy to accommodate you again in the near future!

Reviewed 4 November 2016

The only Hotel in Preston that is worth staying in the staff is out of this world if you ever need anything (which I feel you would never do cause everything is there ) they have a shuttle if you need to go to the airport and if you need anything from the office they are there to help and you get a full breakfast that is good and on Tuesday - Thursday you get get to know your neighbors dinner from 530-730 and it is healthy I just hope I'm on a business trip again in Preston so I could stay again cause I already miss the hotel and the staff

Room Tip: The rooms are very roomy they are like being in your own apartment full kitchen and bathrooms with to separate beds in two separate rooms pots dishes and dishwasher it's like being home
Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear KJuana,

Thank you so much for your pleasant feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We do appreciate hearing from our guests. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your experiences with our staff. We pride ourselves in our hospitality. I see you also got to take advantage of our complimentary hot and cold breakfast as well as our evening socials Tuesday - Thursday. Please do stay with us again when you are in the area. We will love to accommodate you.

Warm Regards,