“Sweet!”
Review of Twist - CLOSED

Twist
Reviewed 2 September 2012

A great place to make your own frozen yogurt sunday. We went after dinner for desert, and boy oh boy we had one. At least 8 selections, and every topping imaginable!! Yummmmmmm!

Reviewed 8 August 2012

LOVE this place! The frozen yogurt (I always get the original Eurotart) is delicious, and you can mix it with their other flavors. What I love is that you can do your own toppings. Watch how much you put in your cup though, they charge by how much it weighs! If I can go here everyday, I would!

Reviewed 13 July 2012

Just recently found this place with a coworker. Her artwork was on display and we wanted to stop by to view it. I had the yummies frozen yogurt while we were there. I would definitely return.

Reviewed 18 April 2012

This was a fun college town frozen yogurt place to eat. While being on a diet, it is very difficult to find places that actually list how many calories are in their products. Twist takes care of this in a great way. I was able to get a tasty treat and still stay with in my diet. Fun fun college kid atmosphere. Also a great place to take your kids. Right on Nassau Street it's a lot of fun to go there.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

All flavors are non-fat, I wish they had some 'regular' ones too. Also, comparing to others, the selection is relatively small.
I liked the large selection of fruit, nuts, toppings, dressings and stuff you can add to your yogurt, especially the Boba is a nice touch. However they really need to have some regular (i.e. NOT nonfat) yogurts in there and they really should increase the selection.