“Good food and service”

Mediterra Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mediterra Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 214 Restaurants in Princeton
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Witherspoon St
Transit: Princeton Transit train and bus
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Food was all delicious. At the table we had ceviche, soup, and salad for appetizers and pasta Euless lasagna and pasta for main courses. Everything was delicious except for the soup which was too watery. Coffee and biscotti for dessert were excellent. Service is a 10 tooth and pleasant. Restaurant atmosphere is comfortable but a bit dark.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

We ate outside to avoid the din inside. We had the Spanish octopus ($16) appetizer which was excellent. I really liked the pastaless lasagna ($21). The stone bass ($32) was imaginative served over snap peas. Nobody at my table of four had any complaints about their food. It was a bit pricey. Service was friendly but a little slow.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I had dinner here on a thursday night. The place looks nice, vibrant. I am glad I reserved a table in advance since it was packed. We got a small table, so small that 2 glasses fell of and broke during the dinner. The staff was very efficient in cleaning up. The dinner was great by the way: we had a pastaless lasagna which was delicious and the seabass which was also very good. We had tuna ceviche as a starter. The only negative point about the restaurant is that the acoustics are horrible: it is very noisy, like a full pub on a friday night. The owners should think about getting a specialised company in to fix it.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I took my son and his host here to eat during Princeton Preview. The atmosphere and service was very upper end. However, the food was not that amazing and was over priced. I was disappointed.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

It started at the bar, when we asked for more pita bread for the hummus. We only needed a few pieces, but they managed to give us more bread than needed (not asking the amount we needed). Of course when we cashed out, they charged us for it. Then we were seated. This is not a relaxing place, which is what you would expect from a high end restaurant. Instead, it sounded and felt like a cafeteria. Too much noise and certainly too much activity, movement, walking around, and hosts/managers constantly looking over at your table. But of course, not stopping by to see how things were. The food was average at best. For the price, we expected much more. We will not be returning.

2  Thank GreatVacationers