“Great Korean and Sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese, Korean, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 November 2016

We had dumplings, bibimbap, and sushi and it was all very good. The service was good and we left happy.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

The food is very good, a lot of choices. I like the Kristin roll (sushi) and my husband likes the pulled pork. It is also a BYOB, which is always convenient.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

The food is fine, but beware.... the soft drinks are billed by the glass. The dining room temperature was at least 80°, and at $3 for every iced tea refill, I could easily have started a Princeton University scholarship fund for the server. I was told the price per glass was because they made the iced tea inhouse. When I asked if soda was also billed by the glass, the answer was again yes. However they do not make their sodas in house.

1  Thank Jeffrey S
Reviewed 26 April 2016

We ate here a few months ago and found the restaurant to be very popular. So much so that we got a cramped table in the back. It's an old resident converted to a restaurant and you can kind of see the layout of the house.
The service was very slow - you could see that they were trying their best. It was just very crowded. Food was good and that's the reason we will be back again :)

Reviewed 22 March 2016

Somehow we've never discovered Soonja's in many years of visiting Princeton -- but it will definitely be a go-to from now on. The atmosphere is quiet, low-key, and welcoming, and the interior has a nice spacious feel. We started with a small sushi sampler, and then I continued the theme with a Rainbow Roll, which was nice and fresh and not gloopy with any kind of sauce or mayo. My husband's pork katsu was crispy, not soggy: one of the better ones I've tasted (and yes, I had a taste!). Parking is free, which is no small thing in Princeton. Altogether a lovely experience.