“Not just for beer lovers .. fantastic food, atmospheric”

Triumph Brewing Company
Ranked #19 of 214 Restaurants in Princeton
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 8 May 2016

Our hosts at Princeton U brought us here for a business lunch. At first I thought it was an amazing conversion of a brewery -- quite stunning architecturally. Then found out that it was a custom-built brewpub.
While I am not a beer connoisseur, I would just go back here for the food. We were a large party and had very different orders for lunch but I did get sample to everyone's orders. The food is definitely their forte too -- my butternut squash soup was the most memorable squash soup that I had ever eaten.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

I remember when Triumph first opened and their claim to fme was to have great innovative pub fare compliment the superior brewed beverages. At least the beer is still great.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Food is better than average, but the bar area can get pretty cramped when it's busy. They also have separate areas for private parties which is nice.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Fantastic place, next to Panera bread opposite the University via a small entrance door.

Staff are wonderful, very friendly, talkative, helpful and informative.

I particularly loved the wide choice of Belgian ales, the food dishes looked amazing, moft people were dining as well as drinking the beers, busy place too.

I have been 3 times in a week, you will love this place.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

I was there in the beginning of the month. It was my first day here in Princeton and a friend of mine suggested the Triumph place. It is funny because the outside entrance small and almost hidden so maybe people won't think it is a great place. Actually, it is amazing. Nice bar area, great servers besides the food and beer. I tried the sample beers so you can try different types of beer in a kind of shot version. The burger I had also was very good. If you are looking for a place to hang out with friends and have a great time, check it out.