US$72
US$85
US$173
US$152
Doubletree.com
Hyatt Place Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$149
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$129
Hampton Inn Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$107
Hotels.com
Chauncey Conference Center(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$141
Chauncey Hotel
US$111
US$99
All reviewsheavenly bedclub levelspg pointslobby barstarbucks coffeeoutdoor poolbusiness hotelone night stayfitness centernancyweddingparallelconferenceballroomcheckinpropertiescollege
Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights on a business trip. The room was fine, nothing fancy but good enough for what I needed. The restaurant was just okay and the bar was below average as far as selection and atmosphere. There was also issues with the work out room so it was closed during the time I was there. The location is close to restaurants and shopping areas if needed and is also just a few miles from Princeton which is a nice place to visit. The staff was friendly, but didn't seem eager to go above and beyond.

Room was clean, I didn't hear much noise at night, there was plenty of free parking. Valet service is available, but not needed.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Todd C, General Manager at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2015

Thank you for your feedback and the nice words about our staff members, hotel's amenities and location. Your feedback is of great value and we appreciate it a lot!
I would like to assure you that all of us here, at the Westin Princeton, are committed to provide a much better and more pleasant experience for all our guests.
Our Westin Fitness Studio is open 24 hours a day. You can access it at any time using your guest room key. I apologize for any misunderstanding and inconvenience it might have created for you.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

There was a wedding the night I stayed, so the courtyard was closed. However, it didn't impact my expectation of Westin. The Heavenly bed is very comfortable. Two bottles of complimentary water in the room. I like its open bathroom, it makes me feel the room is bigger. They recongnized my SPG Gold status and compliented two alcoholic drinks. The pool area is cute, lots of kids in the afternoon; but if you go in the morning it's more quitet and relaxing. There is a Starbucks on property, but its opening hours are short.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank vicky2YUKI
Todd C, General Manager at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2015

So nice to hear that we have met your expectations and your stay with us was relaxing and rejuvenating! It means a lot to us and that's what we are striving for!

We will certainly take into consideration your comment with regards to the Starbucks hours and see what we can do to flex the schedule to accommodate everyone's needs and to avoid any inconvenience for you and other guests in the future.

Thank you for being our loyal customer!

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2015

I was a nice hotel was roomy, comfortable, and the bed was nice and big. Got the romance package which was great, walked into a room with chocolate cover strawberry's and a bottle of champagne plus a comp breakfast which was really cool of them.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Todd C, General Manager at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2015

Thank you for your kinds words and the time you took to share them with us! It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Rest ensured, that we will take you comments for further encouragement within the team to ensure personal service and warm welcome for your next visit.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

General Manger

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

This is a nice place in a centric, accessible location. It has restaurants and shopping stores less than five minutes walking distance. The hotel is clean and spacious. However, The hotel's hallways can use a bit ofTLC but not big deal. The rooms are clean. For coffee lovers like me, the hotel has an Starbucks inside!!! :) not a five start but I do recommend this hotel for business and special events.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Todd C, General Manager at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2015

Thank you for your wonderful comments about your stay.
I have shared your comments with the team and look forward
to seeing you on your next visit.

General Manger

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

the email I sent to the Gm .. still have not heard backGood afternoon,

My name is T*****. I was a guest at your hotel. Friday September 4th. I check in at 8ish and checked out around 1ish (am). Checking in was a relatively pleasant. The staff was very inviting. The room was well-kept . After a shower in the room, unfortunately the tub did not drain. Which I made the staff aware of upon checking out. Overall I would say the experience at the hotel was good. It is when I left and checked my account later that I see that I have been charged twice. I book this room through Expedia and then charged again through the hotel. I called back , spoke with Amber . She told me it was incidentals and it was common practice for hotels. The person who checked me in never mention anything about that. If she had it would have been fine. I told Amber that it couldn't be an incidental because it was the same amount charged twice . She had a bit of an attitude and was very non-apologetic .Naturally I asked to speak to a manager. She told me there was no manager available. One would be in at 8am and she would have them call. No one called. so I called around 9- 10 am. Got Marie . I explain again what happen she apologized. Said a Manager should be on duty around 1 to 2.She would try to fix it. If she can't the manger would call.So of course I wait ..I see there is no call ..it is now 3:30. I call back I get Marie. She apologizes said that she did give him this message a while ago.She got me to the front desk manager (Terrices??).. This guy .. Wow non-apologetic whatsoever very nonchalant!! Tells me straight out that he didn't get back to me because he had other customers are in front of him and that he was going to get back to me basically at his earliest convenience. Then started to tell me that he had to review it.. (you mean to tell me that my complaint went un-reviewed since 4 AM this morning?? nobody knew how to reverse this mistake?) Then to top it off 5-10 days until I get my money back .. ok which I understand because at that point it when the bank clears it and it's a holiday weekend.. but where is the apology from the head of staff?Leadership? Where is the compensation for now my inconvenience for now my holiday weekend? For the screwup that the hotel did? If this was handle different it wouldn't be such a big deal. And for the life of me I couldn't understand how two of you three staffers were just so nonchalant, non-apologetic they could give a care less about my issue. When I spoke to Marie she's the only one who apologized for the inconvenience!When I first arrived the experience was very warm . Really I'm baffled. I need to know why this is taking so long .. I would like a call back from someone higher then the 3 people I spoke to.

I am requesting a prompt response as this is now the fourth time I am contacting somebody about this issue

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Tara S

Thank you for sending us feedback on your stay. I truly enjoyed our conversation and look forward to seeing you again soon.