The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village
US$95
Courtyard
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Hyatt Regency Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$128
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Hampton Inn Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$139
Hampton.com
Hyatt Place Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$134
Princeton Marriott at Forrestal(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$192
Homewood
US$149
US$139
Residence Inn
Sonesta ES Suites Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$129
US$145
US$119
Chauncey Hotel
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$175
US$162
Doubletree.com
All reviewsheavenly bedclub levelspg pointsstarbucks coffeeoutdoor poolone night stayfitness centernancylobbyweddingparallelconferenceballroomcheckinpropertiesroutecollege
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I attended a women’s conference and found the entire facility very nice. The rooms were updated and clean. The outer sink was large leaving little room for things and no towel bar to hang a hand towel, while the bath/toilet area was large.
The conference area was comfortable both in seating and temperature.
Our food was ample and tasty for such a large group. Breakfast was understaffed so it was not a quick bite before our meeting. The house granola was really good though.
All in all I would recommend this facility.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Emma A, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Barbara,
You just made our day! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

So many kind words on your most recent stay. We truly cherish your feedback!

We also noticed some areas of opportunity that you have mentioned as well as several service elements that could have been enhanced. Thank you for pointing them out to us and please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience that was created.
Your valid concerns will be communicated to my Department Heads (to my Executive Chef, my Restaurant Manager and the Renovation Project Manager in person for further review and corrective action.

Once again, thank you for your awesome feedback, we are happy to have your vote!

Wishing you safe travels and hope your week is off to a great start!

Emma and Your Westin Princeton Associates.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

I stayed at this Westin for 2 nights for a conference that was in the hotel Forrestal ballroom.

There is plenty of free parking surrounding the hotel. The checkin was easy and I was given a king bed room on the 3rd floor.

There was a large piece of the tile floor missing outside of the elevator on the third floor. As I later walked around the hotel, I noticed several similar signs of wear throughout the property.

My room was a decent size and looked like it had been recently updated. The couch was comfy for reviewing work. The desk area was large, but the desk itself was higher than most desks, so the chair provided was almost like a bar stool. It was a wonky set up, but comfortable enough for the hour or so that I had to spend on the computer. There were plenty of outlets in the desk area and also next to the bed.

There was a mini-fridge in the room, which I appreciated except that it had food still left in there and a half finished bottle of water from a previous guest. To me, this is a sign that a room has not been cleaned thoroughly or properly between guests.

The bathroom had a tub/shower combo and commode with the sink just outside. The sink itself had very little counter space, not enough for all of my stuff. Plus, there was no handtowel rack by the sink. I had nowhere to hang the hand towel, so I ended up trying to drape it on the door handle between uses.

There was a robe in the closet and two complimentary bottles of water in the room. The thermostat worked well and was easy to program.

I was exhibiting at the conference and we were supposed to be able to set up between 6:00 p.m. and 10:00 on Sunday evening. However, there was still a very large group using the ballroom at 6:45. I decided to get dinner at a nearby restaurant. When I got back to the hotel, the room was being changed over at 8:00, but the equipment I had shipped to the hotel was nowhere to be found. I waited until 8:15, gave up, and decided to get up early the next morning to set up. The whole issue with the room not being ready at 6:00 is really a hotel management issue. I don't blame the group that had the room before us.

I got up at 4:00 a.m. in order to get a quick workout in before setting up the booth. The fitness center is on the second floor, but there is no sign once you get off the elevator pointing to the fitness center. So I unfortunately chose the wrong direction (right) and wandered aimlessly for 10 minutes looking for the fitness room. By the time I walked past the meeting rooms and found the fitness center I had wasted time and was frustrated. There was a sign near the fitness center, but there needs to be a sign by the elevators.

The fitness center was a bit of a disappointment for this size and quality of hotel. There were 3 sad ellipticals, and only one worked completely (one had a hitch in the stride, and the TV did not work on the other one). Two bikes were hidden in a dark corridor. There were 5 treadmills, along with some free weights, and one lonely universal type weight machine. There were plenty of towels and sanitizing wipes.

When I got to the ball room at 5:30 a.m., it was dark. The front desk clerk was very helpful calling a security guard to turn on the lights. But none of my equipment had been delivered. I was told that I would have to wait until around 7;00 when more staff arrived. When I got back to the front desk, a staffer was very nice about letting me into the bellman storage room, where I found my equipment. All of the staff that I encountered at the hotel were friendly and helpful. I can't say enough good things about the staff.

I really think a few of the issues I encountered could be easily addressed (towel rack, signage). I would like to stay here again as the location is convenient.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Emma A, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Dear Nittany & Fargo,

Thank you for choosing the Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village and for your loyalty and business!
We truly appreciate you kindest words on our Westin Princeton Teams and are happy to learn that they did their best to make your stay a memorable one! Our devoted teams will be thrilled to hear your great feedback!

Your detailed constructive observations and concerns have already been communicated through for further review and improvement. Thank you for bringing them to our attention! We could not have done it without your genuine input!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the service failures you have encountered and for any inconvenience that was created for you.

We sincerely hope that you will allow us another opportunity and stay with us again! It was a great pleasure to have you with us!

Wishing you safe travels and hope your weekend is going well!

Best regards,
Emma and Your Westin Princeton Associates.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I've stayed in the Westin several times over the last three months. Stayed on the 5th and 6th floor with modern rooms, very welcoming housekeeping team, and comfortable beds. There are several options in the area but my husband and I prefer the Westin. Wish the bar area was larger and more inviting . While the club level is beautifully done it should have more options during the day and evening. Amy assisted us in the club level on two occasions. She's a true gem. Professional and personable. A true Westin asset. The check in experience could be more consistent . Some of the folks actually take the time to review the perks of the hotel..while others just hand you a key and no mention of being a SPG member.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Emma A, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

First and foremost, thank you for choosing the Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village as your base away from home! We simply cherish your great feedback on your most recent stay with numerous compliments to our amenities, staff members (Amy at the Club Lounge), our Housekeeping team and comfortable Westin Heavenly Beds! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Your valuable suggestions on the Bar area being more inviting and your check in experience have been duly acknowledged and will be communicated through for further review and action. Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

Looking forward to welcoming you again!

Wishing you safe travels and hope your week is off to a great start!

Emma and Your Westin Princeton Teams!

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We would like to express our sincerest appreciation to all the staff at the The Westin Hotel in Princeton for the exceptional service you provided to our Yaldeinu group. An extra special thank you to Melissa, Gail, Victoria and Simone for making our weekend the most amazing weekend it was. You have been so accommodating to all our needs and so on top of every last detail. All of our parents were so beyond grateful for the respite. Most of our students are really difficult at home and the parents so desperately needed this break. They haven’t stop thanking us. We thank you for making it a possibility. Your willingness to accommodate us in every area including the kosher food, and the patience you displayed with all our students was exemplary. It has been a pleasure working with you. We hope to come visit again sometime soon!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Yaldeinuschool
Emma A, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
What a delightful review to receive and to read! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

We truly cherish your sweet comments on your most recent experience at the Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village with numerous compliments on our devoted staff members - Melissa, Gail, Victoria and Simone, for going above and beyond to accommodate your needs and are so happy to learn that your stay was a memorable one!

Can't wait to have you back soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My room had everything you’d expect to find in a modern hotel: iron, ironing board, room safe, luggage rack, desk and desk chair, comfy couch, fridge (not mini bar), coffee maker, alarm clock, three-drawer bureau, large flat screen TV, free wifi, average-size closet, and plenty of electrical outlets (both sides of bed, by the desk and credenza, etc.).

The bathroom had a single sink, a tub/shower with rain-forest shower-head (as well as hand held shower-head). They also provide a hair dryer, but no robe or slippers. The sink was actually just outside of the bathroom. The usual collection of shampoos, lotions, and soaps were provided. The towels were very soft, but not terribly absorbent.

The desk height is a bit higher than normal. So, the chair is also a bit higher….somewhere in the middle between a standard chair and a bar stool.

I tried the hotel restaurant once for dinner – which was sufficient to convince me not to have a second dinner there. The menu was limited and the food was adequate. I ordered a citrus grilled chicken, but it was indistinguishable from a Chicken Marsala. The service wasn’t much better. My water glass was never filled, and when I asked about the beer selection I was told ‘the usual suspects.’ I ordered an appetizer, an entrée, and the beer, but by the time I got to the beer, the waiter had misremembered my appetizer order. All this while trying not to notice the water stains on an access panel in the middle of the ceiling. Breakfast the next morning with overcooked eggs wasn’t much better.

When I returned from dinner on Sunday evening, I noticed one of the hallways signs that tell you which rooms are in which direction was laying on the floor. A second sign was on the floor on Monday morning. When I checked out Tuesday morning, both signs were still on the floor.

Overall the hotel was clean and the staff was polite, friendly, helpful, and professional. However, I will say that shortly after checking in, I heard one of the housekeeping staff just outside my door who was clearly frustrated and seemed fairly comfortable venting to a co-worker in a loud voice

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Emma A, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Brian,
First and foremost, thank you for choosing the Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village during your travels in Princeton area and for your sweet compliments on our Hotel being fresh and clean, our staff members being polite, helpful and professional! That means the world to us!

We have acknowledged all your concerns and observations and truly appreciate bringing them to our attention. We also would like to bring our sincere apologies for several disturbing factors and service failures that frustrated you and caused you to leave our Hotel disappointed. That makes all of us - not happy at all!

Please rest assured that I have already communicated your constructive feedback to my Department Heads and to my Food & Beverage Director and the Director of Housekeeping in person to relay your concerns for corrective actions. Associates involved will be reprimanded and receive the necessary counselling to preclude similar occurrences in the future.

We sincerely hope you will allow us another chance to display our genuine interest in serving you properly as our Loyal Customer and will be looking forward to welcoming you back!

Wishing you safe travels in the meantime and hope that your week started well!

Emma and Your West in Princeton Teams.