Courtyard by Marriott Princeton
Homewood
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$145
Hyatt Regency Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$139
Hampton Inn Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hampton.com
Hyatt Place Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$114
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$149
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Sonesta ES Suites Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$129
Princeton Marriott at Forrestal(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$179
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Inn at Glencairn(Princeton)
US$209
All reviewstypical courtyardruby tuesdaysnew jerseybed was comfortablestarbucks coffeelight sleeperthird floorfitness roomlobby areaeasy accesshotel shuttleking roombusiness travelerroutehighwaywhirlpoolthermostat
Reviewed 17 April 2018

I don't understand why I book on Marriott.com and put in the notes that I want a quiet room on a high floor away from the elevator and that I never seem to get a room that matches those requests. I was given a room that could still hear highway 1. So I moved and ended up being next to the elevator so I could hear the ringing of the elevator when it arrived. If you can get on the 3rd floor on the opposite side of highway 1, it's a suitable but not lovely business hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Thaddeus B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Princeton Courtyard. I truly apologize that we were not able to honor your request for a room on the back side of the hotel away from the elevator. We try hard to honor all requests but we do run into situations where we only have so many of one room type and if they are all occupied we cannot get everyone into the exact room they would like. We would love for you to come back and give us an opportunity to fulfill your requests. Please feel free to reach out to me personally and I will try to do everything I can to honor all of your requests. Thank you.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

A well located (on the highway but not noisy) Courtyard with a very caring staff that aims to please.The very pleasant sitting area in back of hotel has an inviting fire pit that's just calling for conversation & socializing

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Thaddeus B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again once the weather gets warmer and we can really get some use out of our courtyard area and fire pit.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very clean. The staff very attentive. The room was really big and spacious. Comfortable bed. There was no breakfast included. It has a swimming pool that seems very charming. Definitely an excellent hotel! Lovely area also.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Thaddeus B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you the next time you are in the Princeton area.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

As is the case with most Courtyards, this hotel was well run, clean, and comfortable. They have a small restaurant/coffee shop downstairs and plenty of public place to sit around and chat. I small convenience store like sundries shop is a great place to grab a snack or a cold beverage. Plenty of great parking, and easy access to Princeton University and Johnson and Johnson.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Thaddeus B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you the next time you are in the Princeton area.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel is conveniently located near the Trenton New Jersey airport. I am a Marriott Gold member and was not very impressed with this facility. Some of the staff were not very friendly and that's unusual for Marriott properties. The hotel doesn't offer any free breakfast. The room is old yet well maintained and if you try to plug your phone or anything by the bed the outlets are so worn out that the plug will fall right out of the socket. There was a coffee machine in the room but there was no condiments, I went downstairs and asked for it and they said they'd get it to me sometime today and did not offer a complimentary Cup by the little snack bar that they have. I just don't think that that's the way you treat customers especially Gold members or anyone for that matter. I feel that there are better Hotel options for that location and will probably not stay at that courtyard again. The parking lot was so icy that I had to tell them to put some salt down before somebody slipped and killed themselves. There are not many Channel options either on the TV, there was a fridge but no microwave.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Lynn W, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear William P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback while I wish you had a better experience. I can ensure you that your issues have been addressed and we do hope you give us another opportunity.

Yours in hospitality,