US$149
Hyatt.com
Hampton Inn Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$107
Hampton.com
US$124
US$112
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Sonesta ES Suites Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$129
Hyatt Regency Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$139
Hyatt.com
US$124
Homewood
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$149
Residence Inn
Princeton Marriott at Forrestal(Princeton)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
US$178
All reviewsruby tuesdaystwo queen size bedsfire pitnew jerseylight sleeperthird floorstarbucks coffeefitness roomquiet roomeasy accesssitting areahotel shuttlebusiness travelplenty of parkingroutehighwaywhirlpool
Reviewed 21 April 2018

I arrived at the Courtyard to find the lobby really loud with a large number of happy guests, requested a quiet room, and was offered a perfect choice--way down a corridor. The desk clerk very kindly let me know that it is a handicapped room and asked if that would be all right, and said it was only because it was quiet, not because he judged I needed one! Apparently some people take offense, which startled me. Great room, big, peaceful, got a great night's sleep at last, and I appreciate the spaciousness (I'm an Elite member, I should add), the nice big window letting in lots of light, and that it was clean, comfortable, and -- did I say this already -- quiet.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

I don't understand why I book on Marriott.com and put in the notes that I want a quiet room on a high floor away from the elevator and that I never seem to get a room that matches those requests. I was given a room that could still hear highway 1. So I moved and ended up being next to the elevator so I could hear the ringing of the elevator when it arrived. If you can get on the 3rd floor on the opposite side of highway 1, it's a suitable but not lovely business hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Thaddeus B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Princeton Courtyard. I truly apologize that we were not able to honor your request for a room on the back side of the hotel away from the elevator. We try hard to honor all requests but we do run into situations where we only have so many of one room type and if they are all occupied we cannot get everyone into the exact room they would like. We would love for you to come back and give us an opportunity to fulfill your requests. Please feel free to reach out to me personally and I will try to do everything I can to honor all of your requests. Thank you.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

A well located (on the highway but not noisy) Courtyard with a very caring staff that aims to please.The very pleasant sitting area in back of hotel has an inviting fire pit that's just calling for conversation & socializing

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Thaddeus B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again once the weather gets warmer and we can really get some use out of our courtyard area and fire pit.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very clean. The staff very attentive. The room was really big and spacious. Comfortable bed. There was no breakfast included. It has a swimming pool that seems very charming. Definitely an excellent hotel! Lovely area also.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Thaddeus B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you the next time you are in the Princeton area.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

As is the case with most Courtyards, this hotel was well run, clean, and comfortable. They have a small restaurant/coffee shop downstairs and plenty of public place to sit around and chat. I small convenience store like sundries shop is a great place to grab a snack or a cold beverage. Plenty of great parking, and easy access to Princeton University and Johnson and Johnson.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Thaddeus B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you the next time you are in the Princeton area.