“Best Chinese Take-out in Ramsey”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ramsey Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 87 Restaurants in Ramsey
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Generous portions, fiair prices for Bergen County, especially with lunch specials. A few tabl es for fast in house eating but really a rake-out or home delivery place. Almost too many choices and pick carefully as some not so good.

Reviewed 19 November 2015

I've been coming here for years. They are fast and the food is consistent. The General's chicken and the sesame chicken are great standards. Egg rolls are crispy.

Reviewed 25 March 2015

Don't bother ordering from any other Chinese food restaurant in or near Ramsey. This place has the best food around.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

In my humble opinion, If you want REALLY want bad Chinese food, then order from Ramsey Chinese..

This place offers up the worst Chinese food I have ever eaten.
This evening we ordered the Young Chow Wonton Soup.
The wanton were covered with a thick and doughy substance they dared to call a wanton skin. Inside we found a brown and tasteless mixture they think is meat.

The spare ribs weren't terrible but meaty they were not.

The House Special Fried Rice was anything but special.
We found a few slivers of something I think was chicken, a dozen or so green peas, two slices of carrot and 3 minuscule shrimp. Give me a break. This was truthfully pitiful.

The General Tso's Chicken could have been anything. I'll simply refer to it as mystery meat covered with a thick pasty concoction that should have been a light coating of flour. The sauce was devoid of any discernible flavor.

The shrimp and lobster sauce, a large serving, had 6 small shrimp covered with a watery mix of saltwater and cornstarch. They did add two snow peas and a few green peas.

This dinner left me totally disgusted.
You've been fairly warned .....
Unless you want as a poorly prepared and disgusting meal as I was presented with, I would highly recommend that you try another Chinese Restaurant ... one who knows how to prepare real and decent Chinese food.

2  Thank YodaNyc