“Best Chipotle Franchise I've visited”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #35 of 88 Restaurants in Ramsey
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Love love love this location! The food is always fresh and delicious! The customer service is always consistently great! I always get the burrito bowl: cilantro rice, black beans, corn, cheese, chicken and guacamole!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Came here for dinner one night. I had a bowl, while my husband had tacos. The food was good for the most part. The only disappointment was that the chips, which we paid extra for, were stale. My guess is that in an effort to avoid the rush, the chips were bagged earlier in the day.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

This is not Mexican food. It is a cheap fast food place disguised as a Mexican restaurant. Not worth it at all.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Made a stop here after passing by..... Food was very good as expected.... The service was excellent.... I believe this place is new....

Reviewed 26 April 2016

my family are big chipotle fans, really fresh ingredients, always consistent, we are taco and bowl fans! wish they gave chips for free like mos!