Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$93
Hotels.comUS$93
PricelineUS$93
eDreamsUS$93
ExtendedStayUS$93
HurbUS$98
All reviews the general manager home away from home long stay laundry facility the hotel manager would recommend this hotel to anyone the jersey shore nj robert esa
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

Be careful of this place. The offers are misleading and this place can up your rate whenever they like if long term especially. And they will! Trust that.the manager Robert is a bit flaky and actually went personal because I was not happy with how they handled my rates. I travel much for work and have stayed at many places and found this to be the worst. It's appearance and rooms are nice but definitely not a nice stay and they do not deserve business. This particular hotel also price gouged during hurricane sandy upping the rates tremendously and taking advantage of people during a desperate time.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Red Bank - Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2019

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry you were disappointed with the charges and regret the inconvenience caused. We work hard to ensure our rates are competitive and in line with area hotels, and published prices may vary daily based on average room demand. Please visit us again in the future so that we can provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed 12 August 2019

Spent 2 nights there this week. I was surprised to see that the room was not cleaned during my stay - bed not made, towels not replaced. The toilet paper is so thin it's transparent. The bath towels are thin also. The mattress was marginal. The TV offered a minimal number of channels. For $400, I felt overcharged.

Date of stay: August 2019
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Red Bank - Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2019

Thank you for staying with us. We apologize for not meeting your expectations and for the disappointment you had with your room. Since we are an extended stay property, we provide housekeeping services to guests who stay eight or more nights. However, these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. We also offer a complimentary towel and linens exchange service at the front desk. In response to your feedback, we will remind our staff to be more diligent going forward. We hope you will return so we can make it up to you.

Reviewed 7 August 2019

Good Location for our needs, Basic Comfortable rooms with hot plate, full sized refrigerator. You have to ask for pots, dishes and silverware. Make your own bed. You can get clean towels anytime everyday, but not "delivered" to your room. Work desk, recliner - difficult for two people to eat a meal together since work table doubles as kitchen table - only one chair. "Breakfast": nothing fresh - packaged muffins, oatmeal packets, granola bars - coffee/decaf/ tea bags...Rear bldg outside was rundown, many bushes needed replacement, needed separate area to walk dogs or make a "pick-up" rule - dog feces just outside our back door.

Date of stay: July 2019
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Red Bank - Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2019

Joan,

Thanks for being our guest. We are glad to read you found us to be a good value and liked our location. However, we are sorry for the service issue and that you were disappointed with our breakfast offerings. We will share your concern with the team so that such instances are not repeated. We will also share your comments about our grab-and-go breakfast with the Brand Leaders. Please give us another chance to make it up to you on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 24 July 2019

Staff very friendly, nice grab and go breakfast and the laundry on site is very convenient. I have no complaints about our room it was very clean, no odor, bed and pillows were very comfortable. My only complaint is the hallways do smell of cigarette smoke and the deodorizer they use to try to cover it up just makes the odor worse. We had our dog with us and people don’t really clean up after their pets outside. Overall our stay was good.

Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Red Bank - Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2019

Thank you for being our guest. We are pleased to know you liked our associates as well as your well-appointed room. It is also good to read you took advantage of our grab-and-go breakfast offerings and enjoyed our 24-hour self-serve laundry facilities. However, we are sorry for the smoke odor you encountered. We have shared your concern with the housekeeping team to be more diligent with their efforts. Thanks again, and we hope you all will give us the opportunity to make it up to you on a future visit.

Reviewed 20 July 2019 via mobile

I went there for two weeks for a business trip. Everything looked good when I pulled in and when I checked in until I got away from the desk... I noticed a smell throughout the hotel and wasn’t sure what it was; then I figured it out.. The entire hotel smelled like wet dog. It continued to smell like that for the first week. I got into the room which was on the third floor and when I got onto the room I noticed that it wasn’t cleaned properly. During the second week I noticed a different smell on the third floor. The entire floor smelled like cigarette smoke except for by the elevator. Next to the elevator they had an air freshener so that part of the hotel smelled like cigarettes and flowers. Not a good combo. The front desk associates were very friendly when you could find them. During the two week I only saw someone at the desk three times and I was in and out of the hotel everyday. I don’t know if they were understaffed and the front desk people were working in other parts of the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Red Bank - Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2019

Thank you for being our guest and for the valued feedback. We are so sorry for the pet odor and smoke smell you encountered during your stay. We have strict policies where we prohibit smoking in some areas, so we appreciate you bringing this to our attention so we can address it appropriately. We have shared this with our housekeeping team for review and action. We also apologize for the service issues you encountered and will share your feedback with our front desk to ensure we are more diligent going forward. We value your comments and hope to have you back for the seamless stay you deserve.