“Excellent Pho!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Visited 08/26/2017
Pho as good as it gets.
Our neighbors (the BEST neighbors ever!) were going here and invited us, saying the food was soooo good and really cheap. They were right. Great food with very attentive service.
We shared both of their Spring Rolls options, fried and steamed... both excellent.
We all had our own Pho (I had their #^ - Pho Tai Nam Gau, Tai Gan). The broth was excellent, with lots of rice noodles and a decent amount of beef. Just yummy! The neighbors and my wife also enjoyed their Pho too... Seafood and meatballs.
My wife and I shared their ribs and rice... also excellent. Nice meaty ribs with a great sauce for the rice.
Watch out for their homemade hot sauce! "A little dab will do ya!" I'm not a huge fan of sriracha and didn't miss it although I do like it. Their hot sauce had me tearing up with sweat running down my bald head. So good!
This seems to be someone's home many years go, so it's easy to miss. Let's see... maybe 12 tables all together?? Not a lot. Parking is limited too, but there is parking around back.
Excellent food and it's a BYOB.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

This is a small local restaurant that will get crowded at peak times.

I had the fresh vegetable spring rolls with a peanut sauce. Normally in Vn it would be served with fish sauce and chili sauce. It was done well but would be better with the sauces that I mentioned.
Next was bahn xeo with chicken and shrimp and bean sprouts. While it was tasty it was missing greens on the side which you would wrap around the banh xeo. The bean sprouts were not necessary. Spring onions would be a better filling along with some greens.

The cold white ca phe was excellent.

Service was OK. Prices were very reasonable for the US; in Vn the cost would have been about 1/3 the price as here.

In summary I would recommend T.C.'s for a nice sample of relatively authentic VN cuisine.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

The broth they use on Pho is on point, mix it with their homemade chilli and its on another level. Fried spring rolls with a sweet and salty fish dipping sauce is very addicting. For the entree i like the grilled pork with rice and egg. My only complain is the parking.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

This was our first time here and we were glad to found this place.
It's a colorful place with ovnynly 9 tables. It's not a crowded places so you can have a nice time. You feels you are in someone's dining room. My husband had the pho soup with rice noodles and shrimp. I had the fried rice with shrimp. The soup was better than the rice. The rare soy drink was good.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

It's a very casual and informal place. It's basically a house. The decor inside was interesting. It's hard to describe it, it's almost like you were transported back to the 70's.

The service was nice and friendly. I had the Pho, the broth was excellent. The noodles were alright.

If you are in the neighborhood, it's worth checking it out.